SASS Wire Forum

Oakwood Outlaws August match

Return with us to those glorious days of yester year. Help the Oakwood Outlaws celebrate their 10th anniversary on August 13th and 14th. Stages and scenarios will be as close to the ones that were shot 10+ years ago, as I can make them. There will be a lot of stuff on the clock, goofy stages, and small targets (if I can find any) with different colors.

This will , hopefully, bring back some lost memories for long time shooters and show the new comers what SASS of today evolved from.

Soooooo, practice your loading on the clock, tune up your voice, practice your card skills and check your eyes for seeing correct colors. Might want to check your sights for long range shooting also. How lucky are you with dice? If you think the squirrels at the Short Grass Ranger range are tough, you might want to change your mind.

Do I get to wear a dress again? I've put on some weight since I last wore one, and I'm afraid it might make my butt look big. :rolleyes:

Now where did I put that girdle......

Do Re Mi Fa So La Te Do lalalalalalala

Gunslinger, Lady Ghost and I will be there! Do ya think I could use my '51 Navies and be competitive? or just have fun!

Ghost

Goody, I dont think we could stand you wearing a dress. However-----I just happen to know where there is a pretty apron with big pockets and pretty flowers for you to wear. Can you hula with a hoop?

Ghost, your 51's will be fine---no competetion this month, only fun.

I promise I'll shave my legs! I have the cutest little backless sundress that I have been absolutley DIEING to wear. Oh, and matching shoes. ;) Can't be any worse than Ghost shooting 51's! :blink:

Can I hula with a hoop?????

You oughta see me shimmy when I walk.

Spell bound, I tell ya, spell bound.

Now wait just a minute! Texas and Lady Ghost invited me to shoot with them that weekend. Ya know, they brag about Oakwood all the time. But, if Goody is wearing a dress then I'm just not sure that... ahemm.. not that there's anything WRONG with that...

ya see I had this friend named Bill. A4 pilot... 127 missions ... a gang of us used to shoot sporting clays.. and well, one day he decided his name was really "Linda" ... a feller just can't take too much of these kinda big changes without it leaving a mark...

like seeing Goody in a dress. :wacko:

Now wait just a minute! Texas and Lady Ghost invited me to shoot with them that weekend. Ya know, they brag about Oakwood all the time. But, if Goody is wearing a dress then I'm just not sure that... ahemm.. not that there's anything WRONG with that...

ya see I had this friend named Bill. A4 pilot... 127 missions ... a gang of us used to shoot sporting clays.. and well, one day he decided his name was really "Linda" ... a feller just can't take too much of these kinda big changes without it leaving a mark...

like seeing Goody in a dress. :wacko:

Brother, if you will be at Oakwood on Sat. 13th look me up, gotta' question for ya.

Brother King and everyone else: Let it be known that Goody (Bless his soul) is not a member of Oakwood Outlaws (I don't think), so let not his actions be a bad reflection on our beloved club. :lol:

Ghost :)

Now wait a minute, Ghost. Don't be so easy on Mr. Goody. He is a bad reflection on most things. I would hate to see that svelt figure in a dress but that apron Gunslinger offered might be ok. Might change his alias to "Goodalina" or something like that.

OK, I'll wear the apron, and nothing else.

Goody, you gonna be lookin' for sunburn in all the wrong places!:o

Ghost and Jim, don't push him any further! Next thing he's gonna drop the apron!!!:ph34r:

Goody, you gonna be lookin' for sunburn in all the wrong places!:o

Ghost and Jim, don't push him any further! Next thing he's gonna drop the apron!!!:ph34r:

Laz, Lady Ghost says "I dare him to drop the apron. He won't do it." :rolleyes:

Ghost :blush:

No need to drop the apron. I'll simply put a draw stirng on the back, along with a conveneint "X" marking the spot all ya'll can KMA. Luv ya, back to hurling.

Now folks, no matter what we say about Goody, it's all in fun. Everyone knows that Goody is a great...... :unsure::lol:

No really a great :FlagAm:

Ghost :)

John, I am truly sorry things are going down hill. I know Goodylicious means well, but he/she/it just doesnt have many people skills or any kind of skills now that I think about it. Dont let this bother you, if necessary, I will put Goodylicious on a posse by theirselves, that constant giggling that they do bothers alot of shooters anyway. So come on and shoot with us, it will be ok.

I was told not to get Goody toooo mad at me.... and warned not to look behind the seat of his truck...that's where he keeps his "former" friends

big feet huh?

see if I let you borrow anything again!

big feet huh?

see if I let you borrow anything again!

I am truly sorry, ma'am. I did not intend to offend by pointing out what "My, what big feet you have, Grandma."

And the rest of you. Consider yourself lucky. Keep messing with me and I'll drive down to Kaufman and show my ugly brother how to turn his computer on. ;)

Just wanted everyone to know ........

Saturday (Aug. 13th), the lunch will be provided by the club and

anyone else wishing to bring food to the match. It looks like, with the hot weather

and all that we will have Sandwiches and other cool things to eat. If anyone wants

to contribute to the meal, bring your favorite dish for everyone to enjoy. Variety is

the spice of life. Your favorite desert will be greatly appreciated by all. There is not

much co-ordination, so just bring what ever you want to

:D

I am truly sorry, ma'am. I did not intend to offend by pointing out what "My, what big feet you have, Grandma."

And the rest of you. Consider yourself lucky. Keep messing with me and I'll drive down to Kaufman and show my ugly brother how to turn his computer on. ;)

Well you KNOW what they say about men with little feet don't you?

They wear really small shoes....

Well you KNOW what they say about men with little feet don't you?

They wear really small shoes....

I'll have you know, I wear a size 45.

In Europe. ;)

Archived