SASS Wire Forum

What I'll always remember

Up until yesterday, many insane comments made by our congressmen/women were all jumbled up in my head. Yesterday, however, after the house passage of the bill, one Democratic rep put it all in perspective when she was shown on CNN stating that she hoped there would still be enough money to fund research proving that chicken nuggets were healthy.

What is going to be your favorite memory from this national disaster?

Up until yesterday, many insane comments made by our congressmen/women were all jumbled up in my head. Yesterday, however, after the house passage of the bill, one Democratic rep put it all in perspective when she was shown on CNN stating that she hoped there would still be enough money to fund research proving that chicken nuggets were healthy.

What is going to be your favorite memory from this national disaster?

Sad isn't it? She probably really is that foolish!! I felt all along that they just don't get it!! Not true, they really don't want to get it!!How smart can they be? Remember the congressman who was concerned that Guam would capsize if all those troops were moved there?

I watched the debates and voting in both houses. Afterwards I got to thinking, these people that work for us, most have or will continue having life time jobs without worry of were the next paycheck comes from, worry about their health care, etc. If I had mis-used money, and spent it as they have, would probable looking toward a life in prison for mis-handling funds, not to mention the grab they receive from special interest. MT

Well - it passed the Senate too...another drama done for the day...:unsure:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Darn! I was hoping to sell tickets for the upcoming government shutdown. Oh well...

"Those who can afford it must pay their fair share." BRILLIANT!

What I'll always remember is how we the people sat and did nothing as usual. It's getting harder and harder to proud of who I am these days. Some body remind me why did I enlist in the service of my country again? ^_^

Is it time to go "Libian" on DC yet? :angry:

Bodine

Archived