SASS Wire Forum

Widow lady - 1. Burglar - 0.

I came to understand the criminal mind from working 23 years in Corrections.

I saw how much harm Criminals cause when committing a crime when working the streets as LEO and Parole Officer. Like the time a thug shot his former employer at close range twice with a shotgun literally cutting him in half (we found parts of him all the way down the hall into the bedroom)(even more amazing he lived to testify the scumbag in prison) or the crack head mother who cooked her baby in a mictowave oven because she thought it was the bottle.

I'll try to restate my point. The trauma I see is the result of being unable to resolve the conflict a person's Christian values with a situation and person(s) devoid of redeeming value.

I can tell you that with my own mother her main concern in the afterman would how dirty everyone got her house. "Socialpath" no just a lady that lived a hard life starting with the great depression and wasn't about letting some scumbag destroy her.

Actually it was Tom Collins who described the situation as traumatic. Maybe he is upset because he can no longer get his Girl Scout cookies delivered by someone wearing underwear in the middle of the night.

O.S. As for the term "socialpath' there is nothing bad about it. If you take some time to research you will probably be surprised at the results.

Time to move on to other things as I am sure no minds will be changed.

I came to understand the criminal mind from working 23 years in Corrections.

I saw how much harm Criminals cause when committing a crime when working the streets as LEO and Parole Officer. Like the time a thug shot his former employer at close range twice with a shotgun literally cutting him in half (we found parts of him all the way down the hall into the bedroom)(even more amazing he lived to testify the scumbag in prison) or the crack head mother who cooked her baby in a mictowave oven because she thought it was the bottle.

I'll try to restate my point. The trauma I see is the result of being unable to resolve the conflict a person's Christian valve with a situation and person(s) devoid of redeeming value.

I can tell you that with my own mother her main concern in the afterman would how dirty everyone got her house. "Socialpath" no just a lady that lived a hard life starting with the great depression and wasn't about letting some scumbag destroy her.

Actually it was Tom Collins who described the situation as traumatic. Maybe he is upset because he can no longer get his Girl Scout cookies delivered by someone wearing underwear in the middle of the night.

O.S. As for the term "socialpath' there is nothing bad about it. If you take some time to research you will probably be surprised at the results.

Again, you've concluded that the original post and numerous comments afterwards claimed that the issues were permanent or couldn't be "resolved". Everyone who is honest with their emotions post shooting will have issues to work through, and denying the fact is just immature and silly. I'm also curious why you as a Corrections Officer continue to speak authoritatively to the Police Officers here who've dealt first hand with these issues?

BSD

Again, you've concluded that the original post and numerous comments afterwards claimed that the issues were permanent or couldn't be "resolved". Everyone who is honest with their emotions post shooting will have issues to work through, and denying the fact is just immature and silly. I'm also curious why you as a Corrections Officer continue to speak authoritatively to the Police Officers here who've dealt first hand with these issues?

BSD

Like I said time to move to more pleasant topics. If you wish to discuss it futher feel free to contact me off-line.

God bless and have a good day.

Guest Paniolo Cowboy SASS #75875

Seldom,

I know you said it's time to move on from this, but I just wanted to say that I also think that Tom Collins was simply projecting his feelings on how the old woman feels. I really don't think his knows how a survivor feels after a situation like this.

I think Tom Collins has either been drinking too much Kool-Aid, or maybe he's a little too naive.

Archived