SASS Wire Forum

T&R aka Howey in the Hills

For those of you that dont already know ,the last match at T&R Ranch will be Saturday the 6th.I know it will probaly be hot but if you can make it that would be great.Ol Glore has done a great job hosting one of the funnest matches here in Florida and I know I'm going to miss it,I dont think I've missed a match there since I started cowboy shooting.

Also the Thursday practice day is also over as of the 4th.

Thanks AO

Ol Glor-E

Thank you for opening up your property to us cowboy ruffians. I wish I had found this game sooner.

I know I sure have had the time of my life at your shoots.

Shot my first match there. They say you never forget the first time and I guess it's true.

Got to know a lot of good cowboys and cowgirls there.

Wish this was just some demented joke Arcadia was pullin'.

Anyhow, I thank you for your hospitality.

Ride easy,

Waimea

:FlagAm:

While I only got to shoot there a few times I had a good time each time I was there. Thanks for the memories!

see ya on the trail.

Cheyenne

I too have enjoyed all the matches I've attended at T&R. Ol-Glor-E is one of the best cowboys this sport has ever known. He may not say a lot, but he always gets a lot done. I know I will miss the competition and fellowship.

Thanks for everything you've done running that match Tom, it was always fun shooting there. I'm going to miss it.

Unfortunately I can't be there cause I'm gonna be at Bass Pro on Sunday promoting SASS. Just can't make that ride twice. Sorry boys!

Y'all have a good time, enjoy those Ol-Glor-E burgers!!!

B)

Ol Glor-E

Thank you for opening up your property to us cowboy ruffians. I wish I had found this game sooner.

I know I sure have had the time of my life at your shoots.

Shot my first match there. They say you never forget the first time and I guess it's true.

Got to know a lot of good cowboys and cowgirls there.

Wish this was just some demented joke Arcadia was pullin'.

Anyhow, I thank you for your hospitality.

Ride easy,

Waimea

:FlagAm:

I forgot T&R was also my first match,man was that fun my adrenaline was off the charts,I think I had 19 misses :lol: .

Yes it does suck when good things come to and end.

AO

I've had a lot of fun there over the years. I think I was there for the first one, can't be there for the last one...... :(

Thanks to Ol Glor E (and Robin) for putting on a great match and damn good grub. I really liked the f****** Deadwood matches that were held there every once and a while, it was a great way to get out some "everyday life" frustration.....not that I would use that kind of language :ph34r:

See ya'll down the trail.

Sun

Well first things first. My hat is off to Tom and company for putting on my favorite monthly match ever. I am only sorry I didn't start shooting there earlier. Makes me down right sad (can't beat a cold beer after a hot day's shooting).

Second, if this is to be the last match, then that would make it THE LAST DEADWOOD MATCH!!! At least for me it will be, so if a little cussin' offends ya, then don't be within ear's shot of Dang It Dan - Corksoaker!!

Well I am also sad to see this match go but I do understand. Tom ii wish you the best in your future endeavors and I hope you bag some nice trophies on your upcoming hunting trip. I think Dang it Dan has it right... Ifin we must go... we go with a Deadwood style exit!

I'll be there Saturday too you corksucker!

-Deadlee

Now boys, as much fun as Deadwood was we have to respect all the shooters that might not enjoy DEADWOOD but would like to say goodbye to Glor-E and a great match.

Can we agree to make not it too Deadwood so that all may enjoy?

Now boys, as much fun as Deadwood was we have to respect all the shooters that might not enjoy DEADWOOD but would like to say goodbye to Glor-E and a great match.

Can we agree to make not it too Deadwood so that all may enjoy?

You are violating my fargging rights you sommamma batches!!

Archived