SASS Wire Forum

~Lakewood Marshals~

Lakewood Marshals August match this Saturday...Cisne Illinois.

Register at 9 Shoot at 10

$10 for members

$12 for non-members

shoot 3 take a short break to eat (BRING YOUR OWN) then shoot 3 more.

Last chance to practice before Guns of August.

Lakewood Marshals

Hey Sarge,

Lookin' forward to Saturday. Looks like it will cool down to about 90 or so.........better than Indiana last week!!

Chinaman is talking about getting out of the ice box and coming along. He's been practicing up, but has found it a bit confining dryfirin' from the Fridgidaire.....he's planning on kickin' butt in the Senior category Saturday though.....we'll see.

See you there!!

PD

Hey Sarge,

Lookin' forward to Saturday. Looks like it will cool down to about 90 or so.........better than Indiana last week!!

Chinaman is talking about getting out of the ice box and coming along. He's been practicing up, but has found it a bit confining dryfirin' from the Fridgidaire.....he's planning on kickin' butt in the Senior category Saturday though.....we'll see.

See you there!!

PD

Well Dan just bring the iceman with you and maybe he'll thaw out by the time he gets here. :D

Me'n mah pistols ain't cooled off from the July match yet! But, I could use some more ice cream.....

Hey Hair, how much you want for that hat this month. I might be in a buyin' mood. ;)

Me n' the boys are plannin' on bein' there.

It's got to be better than Benton, Saturday last. I thought this ol' Bull was gonna melt. The humidity and heat got to a few cowboys, as in collapse and disorientation. Got a little dicey there towards the end with heat stroke a definite possibility.

Even Marshal Duncan surmised that it mighta been a little too warm. :rolleyes:

Marshall Duncan's straw hat is like a big old shade tree and if he thought it was a little warm then it was!

I can't make it but will catch up to you next weekend.

Tell Miner Incident we have a buyer for that rusty relic Bisley if he still has it.

Marshall Duncan's straw hat is like a big old shade tree and if he thought it was a little warm then it was!

I can't make it but will catch up to you next weekend.

Tell Miner Incident we have a buyer for that rusty relic Bisley if he still has it.

What in the Wide, Wide World of Sports is a goin' on.....the Rev....missin' a cowboy shoot.

I reckon I know who we'll be talkin' about this Saturday.

Yeah, even if'n he ain't there we'll still kick dirt in his face. :lol:

I suppose all them round targets will have my picture on them! Whoa! :lol: If I remember right, it was Sgt Eli that called me a "dirt killer" at last match.... Hmmmm

(Still practicin' shootin shotgun from the 'real' hip.)

Rev

Well Cowboys, I wuz out and about draggin winch lines around today and it wuz about noon before any drops popped out and ran down mah glasses. Course, we ran the Air on the ol Binder on the way back to town. But mah point is ya better break out yore duster for Sat. We all know how cool it stays back there in the woods at the Lakewoods Marshal's Range, specially since we got that lake effect from the new lake. You know, the one Cisne College built for the Naked Coed Volleyball team...right behind the Mine Stage...Anyway, don't forget yer jacket and come on out ta shoot wif us....Ah heard tha WARTHAWGS moved on.....

Archived