SASS Wire Forum

103 degrees in KC

Have patience, a few cool days and it'll come back. It'll be as good as new.

Some appear to have melted together... :lol:

Seriously, the humidity was so bad last night that when I took the dog out to do her business, my glasses fogged up.

Oh well, in few months I'll be saying, "It's so cold here that..." :)

Been bouncin' between 99 and 102 degress wif 83% humidity !!!

Can we say .....DRIP............DRIP............DRIP ! :wacko:

More a DRIP---SIZZLE

Well, Boss , I see how all my Tejas Brothern is hot and dry.....very dry.

So, come on up here wif a tractor/trailer tanker and fill it up wif water........................

We got more dan nuff fer Tejas and us !!! ;)

Well, Boss , I see how all my Tejas Brothern is hot and dry.....very dry.

So, come on up here wif a tractor/trailer tanker and fill it up wif water........................

We got more dan nuff fer Tejas and us !!! ;)

Sure wist i cud!!!!

Water bills is as high as ma bar bills these days!!!!

Sure wist i cud!!!!

Water bills is as high as ma bar bills these days!!!!

WOW !!! :blink:

Is dat bar bill here in da Saloon ? :unsure:

Been in the 90's all last week, high 80's this week and lots of humidity. You can cut the air with a butter knife.

I'll take it over winter ANYDAY!B)

C'mon....10 degrees high and 12 inches of snow.Arrrrrggggghhhh :wacko:

Remember this is the weather that we prayed for back in February and will long for next February. But in this part of Pennsylvania like Texas we need rain desperately.

Remember this is the weather that we prayed for back in February and will long for next February. But in this part of Pennsylvania like Texas we need rain desperately.

NOT ME!!! :angry::angry:

I've always been able to put on enough clothes to stay warm. ;)B)

If I take off enough to get cool I'll likley wind up in the hoosegow!! :rolleyes::o:lol:

If I take off enough to get cool I'll likley wind up in the hoosegow!! :rolleyes::o:lol:

And wif nuff corn likker.....dancin' on dem tables like Deja !!!!

And wif nuff corn likker.....dancin' on dem tables like Deja !!!!

Yeah, a time or two in my misspent youth, which ain't ended yet!! :lol::lol::rolleyes:

Yeah, a time or two in my misspent youth, which ain't ended yet!! :lol::lol::rolleyes:

I hear ya der BD , I hear ya der !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was 109 here at my house near Warsaw, Mo. at 3:30 p.m. The thermometer on the front porch is in the direct sun and it read 114. No second cutting of hay this year, everything is burnt-up. Glad we got a good first cutting and some of last years leftovers. Gonna be hard to find and pricey this winter no doubt.

Bodine

+1

And we hit 107 today, currently 2nd longest streak of triple digit temps 31 (most likely going to break the record) broke all time record for highest low temp at 86, and weather folks predicting 110 a couple days this week!

Bring on the snow and ice!!

I know that feeling, people run away screaming

Gonna make driveway bullets today...just gonna lay the lead out on the pavement and let it melt, won't have to use the melting pot.

It's 81 as the sun is coming up, 107 predicted in Springfield for today.

I'm already looking forward to the Powers over ice after work. Is that wrong???

Well Y'All Must Be About To Expire From The Heat.It Was a Solid 112 Yesterday Afternoon At 2:30pm Here In N.E. Ok. Today The Weather Heathens Are Predicting 115 In Some Places Here In The Nations.WOWSER.Think I Will Lay Some Meat Out and Have a Sidewalk Cook Out.

Drink Water And Stay in the Shade..

Still Going To Go Shoot This Weekend At Ozarks Posse!! Hawaiian Shoot.Most Likely Going to Be Some Pretty Gals And Men With Ugly Legs There.

Wonder how many of ya were sufferen 100+ inside with the AC goen. Last week, this week, I'll be outside, 105 and up taday. But, I's get a few more water breaks. Gotta outdoor sign ta put up today. Messen with 4x4s, latters, great fun :blush: 8 foot sign at that ;)

It was 109 here at my house near Warsaw, Mo. at 3:30 p.m. The thermometer on the front porch is in the direct sun and it read 114. No second cutting of hay this year, everything is burnt-up. Glad we got a good first cutting and some of last years leftovers. Gonna be hard to find and pricey this winter no doubt.

Bodine

The guy that leases my pasture hauled his first bale in to his cows last week. Another one last night.

Thursdays projection for Monett, Mo is for a heat index of 123.

Well Y'All Must Be About To Expire From The Heat.It Was a Solid 112 Yesterday Afternoon At 2:30pm Here In N.E. Ok. Today The Weather Heathens Are Predicting 115 In Some Places Here In The Nations.WOWSER.Think I Will Lay Some Meat Out and Have a Sidewalk Cook Out.

Still Going To Go Shoot This Weekend At Ozarks Posse!! Hawaiian Shoot.Most Likely Going to Be Some Pretty Gals And Men With Ugly Legs There.

And some of us men with pretty legs!

(Iffn you look past the scars and bruises.)

At 12:10, it's already 102 degrees. S'posed to hit 109 today. I bet it goes higher. A front is predicted to come through tomorrow and bring temps down to 93 so, then go back up by the weekend.

Cool thoughts go out to folks in southern KS, Oklahoma & Texas who've had way more than their share of this stuff.

Make sure you take a camera and get some pictures to share with the rest of us...of the pretty gals, no need to take pictures of the ugly legs.

Grizz

Archived