SASS Wire Forum

Walker and Nickel 1851 Army C&Bs for sale

In order to get a pair of C&Bs for my collection, I needed to bid on a lot of 8 revolvers from Rock Island Auctions. I was the high bidder. I had the other six C&B revolvers for sale. Four are gone, only two left. PM or email for pictures.

A - Armi San Marco model 1847 Walker. Blue/CCH. .44 Caliber. Serial Number D83146. Manufacture date and code: 1994 (BD). Condition: Approx 90%. Washed out CCH on frame, freckles in finish on cylinder and barrel. Action feels like it has had an action job - mainspring has been shaved to lighten it to ’51 Navy feel. Nipples look to be stainless steel. Trigger has been replaced with one smaller than normal Walker trigger, possibly from an 1851 Navy?? Regardless, it does not adversely impact on the action. $350.00 shipped

C - Pietta 1851 Army. Nickel finish. Frame is plated Brass. .44 Caliber. Serial Number: 358172. Manufacture date and code: 1995 (BF). Condition: Has been fired; but is very clean. 99% with non matching box. Trigger/Bolt spring has been replaced with wire spring. $280.00 shipped

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

BTT please

Jake, I'm keeping a nickel plated Walker made in 1979 with case and accessories, and an unfired Lyman '51 Navy made in 1973.

Jess, Pictures on the way.

Boondock, Trades always a possibility.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

So yer the varmit that outbid me ! :angry: Tell ya' what; I'd be interested in lightening your load by a Dragoon B, and a Walker D. I'll send ya' a PM on it rite now in a minute as the wife said "Yes". :P

PEACE

Catfish

fingers,sent you a trade offer a few days ago via e-mail,did you get it?

Thank you,murf

Catfish Tom and Murf, Replies sent.

Dragoon and one Walker sold pending receipt of funds to Catfish Tom. Thanks pard.

Fingers Show Me MO smoke) McGee

BTT

Fingers,

Looked through the safe and decided I didn't have anything that I couldn't live without.

Maybe I'll find some gold dust hiding in there somewhere.

I'm glad you finally found some of the C&B pistols that you been looking for.

See you down the trail,

Boondock

Still a couple left. BTT

Still a couple left. BTT

And BTT again

Still got the two. BTT

BTT

BTT

Archived