SASS Wire Forum

OK, I"'m back, what did I miss?

Grizzly Dave

Must be that weekend romance thingy.

She denies that there is one but I think we all know from the steamy post she leaves behind.

Things about garlic and pickles and things like that. It must be a code of some sort about the sordid details.

I was out the whole weekend with 4 smokin hots!!!!!!!!!! I had the best time.. Not a one would open the door for me, nor hug me, nor drive for me, buy me dinner, or even offer to rub my little head... BUT... all four of them did make me laugh when they exploded the BP on the stages in Devore.. lol.. It was hot Sat., rainy wet and then hot and wet on Sun...but I had a great time still. I spent the weekend with 4 guns, and my best pals.. it was so cool..... so, yeah it was a steamy weekend... In fact Highroads a pal turned me on to the blue spa... you know the little houses out at the shoots with the tiny little sinks in them.. lol.... They get a bit warm and "humid" in there in the summer heat... lol... And JJJ's gave me a couple sips of beer to help me forget the heat.... Or how bad I shot... not sure which one yet.. lol BMC's... stop it... I am romanceing my guns... lol

I was out the whole weekend with 4 smokin hots!!!!!!!!!! I had the best time.. Not a one would open the door for me, nor hug me, nor drive for me, buy me dinner, or even offer to rub my little head... BUT... all four of them did make me laugh when they exploded the BP on the stages in Devore.. lol.. It was hot Sat., rainy wet and then hot and wet on Sun...but I had a great time still. I spent the weekend with 4 guns, and my best pals.. it was so cool..... so, yeah it was a steamy weekend... In fact Highroads a pal turned me on to the blue spa... you know the little houses out at the shoots with the tiny little sinks in them.. lol.... They get a bit warm and "humid" in there in the summer heat... lol... And JJJ's gave me a couple sips of beer to help me forget the heat.... Or how bad I shot... not sure which one yet.. lol BMC's... stop it... I am romanceing my guns... lol

Me thinks fair dame denies the obivious waaaaaay too much. There is a romance in the wind. :lol:

Archived