SASS Wire Forum

OK, I"'m back, what did I miss?

Grizzly Dave

I missed a big bull elk with a huge rack? Wow, don't remember that at all. Even when I used to elk hunt I never missed a shot on one of those...cuz I never got a shot on one of those. Had a cow tag and missed a shot on a cow elk one year, spent the afternoon tracking to make sure I'd missed. Mule deer are more to my liking, they ain't as smart as elks. I managed to get a couple of them back in the day.

I dunno Grizz. Only been here a few minutes myself. 'Nother band gig this afternoon, (went really good) then went to my sister-in-law's to meet my brother-in-law's new wife to be and his two children. They just went through the entire LEGAL immigration process and after almost two years and several thousand bucks, the family is together. When her work visa expired she went back to Mexico so that the legal process would be on the up-and-up. We never figured it would take this long or cost him so much. For those who immigrate here legally, I have all the respect in the world. For those others, none whatsoever!

What did ya miss................

Man walkin' upright

Da raise of da first civiliztion

Equal Rights Movement

SouthEast Asian War Games

Man walkin' on da moon

Jane Fonda

Founding of SASS

need I go any more longer ? :unsure:

I dunno Grizz. Only been here a few minutes myself. 'Nother band gig this afternoon, (went really good) then went to my sister-in-law's to meet my brother-in-law's new wife to be and his two children. They just went through the entire LEGAL immigration process and after almost two years and several thousand bucks, the family is together. When her work visa expired she went back to Mexico so that the legal process would be on the up-and-up. We never figured it would take this long or cost him so much. For those who immigrate here legally, I have all the respect in the world. For those others, none whatsoever!

Yup......I feel da same way......

For dos of you dat do it legal.............Welcome ! :FlagAm:

For dos dat sneak in.....whatch out ....my sights is on ya !! :angry:

Must be that weekend romance thingy.

She denies that there is one but I think we all know from the steamy post she leaves behind.

Things about garlic and pickles and things like that. It must be a code of some sort about the sordid details.

Ain't seen Deja around much lately though...

STOP tryin' to change da subject !! :P

I'll tell ya what, with those two margaritas tonight, I think I might have doubled my drink total for the year, maybe more...

no, just doubled, I did have a couple back in February here at home after doing my daughters financial aid paperwork, I sure needed them then.

I'm such a lush.

dinner with your cousin from TX huh?

Did I mention that I happened to see you cousin the last time I was at the Walmart?

I got tickled when I realized I spend more time with you than I do with them

dinner with your cousin from TX huh?

Did I mention that I happened to see you cousin the last time I was at the Walmart?

I got tickled when I realized I spend more time with you than I do with them

Different cousin. You're thinking of one of my guy cousins and his wife, this was one of my girl cousins. Told her I was coming down for CaC and she said to make sure and let her know, she's seen the vids of cowboy action matches and wants to come see it live and bring her daughter and son in law. They are in Richardson or there abouts.

I'll tell ya what, with those two margaritas tonight, I think I might have doubled my drink total for the year, maybe more...

no, just doubled, I did have a couple back in February here at home after doing my daughters financial aid paperwork, I sure needed them then.

I'm such a lush.

Yup..................Such a lush !! :D

Different cousin. You're thinking of one of my guy cousins and his wife, this was one of my girl cousins. Told her I was coming down for CaC and she said to make sure and let her know, she's seen the vids of cowboy action matches and wants to come see it live and bring her daughter and son in law. They are in Richardson or there abouts.

awwww I see

You got alot of cousins in Texas :->

awwww I see

You got alot of cousins in Texas :->

I'd say !!!

Boy cousins....................girl cousins....................

Yup.....yur drunk.............No make up yur mind !! :wacko:

I'm not near as think as you drunk I am!

Well, another weekend come and gone, lets take stock for a minute...

I ate some pizza.

I wussed out on what sounds like a great match due to the heat, probably a good call for me.

I got powder and lead in 360 rounds, about 600 left ready to load.

Had a good visit with my cousin and et some good messican food and had a couple good, not great, maragaritas.

Got to chat a bunch with my pards in this here Saloon (ACS)

A pretty decent weekend. Now back to the office tomorrow...

g'nite all.

Grizz

You missed 1 on Stage 2, 2 on Stage 4, and you got a P on Stage 5. Not too bad overall.

Excuse me, I gotta p myself right now.

I didn't know you was gone?

A huge rack? Where?

Oh, only a bull elk. Shoot.

Reminds me of the old one where a dumba** hunter is out in the woods and comes across a gorgeous blond in a bikini sunbathing by a pond.

She asks him what he's up to way out here.

"I'm hunting for Game", he says.

She winks at him and says, "Well, I'm game".

So he shot her. :lol:

Reminds me of the old one where a dumba** hunter is out in the woods and comes across a gorgeous blond in a bikini sunbathing by a pond.

She asks him what he's up to way out here.

"I'm hunting for Game", he says.

She winks at him and says, "Well, I'm game".

So he shot her. :lol:

:blink: :blink: :blink:

You missed 1 on Stage 2, 2 on Stage 4, and you got a P on Stage 5. Not too bad overall.

Excuse me, I gotta p myself right now.

Good one Bob! Except the P part that is pretty much how I shoot too. For whatever reason I seem to do well remembering the proper sequences.

Archived