SASS Wire Forum

Guns of August Cookie contest

Deadwood Stan Sass 7275

I have been getting a lot of calls from the old gals the contest will be Friday it's up to you what to bring oatmeal is good but it's wide open this year They have to be in by Friday AM I know this is all some of you old gals can do any more so get to it. I have a good gift for the winner as always.

Thanks Deadwood Stan

So it's up to us "old gals" to impress the "geezer" with our baking skills again, huh! Okay, get your taste buds ready for some real tasty treats!

OK I have all the ingredients for the oatmeal cookies. Bought bulk cause we have a big batch recipe. Now what kind of raisins and nuts do you want? How about Ohio Walnuts. Colt McCallister knows about Ohio Walnuts. And who's gonna be your tasters? Colt McCallister will be there maybe he likes oatmeal cookies. You will have to freeze these cause you can't eatm all. Ol Short likes oatmeal cookies, but he likes white raisins. :lol:

Ol Short did not write this. Hes the good one in the family.

Hey stan, iffn yu run short of volunteers, I cant eat many cookies anymore, but Ize shore savor the ones I do eat....just sayun....

Cheyenne

So if Oatmeal cookies are in high demand. Maybe there is not need to open contest now. I like to make these double chocolate chip cookies, but if no one likes chocolate chip cookies it would be a waste.

So if Oatmeal cookies are in high demand. Maybe there is not need to open contest now. I like to make these double chocolate chip cookies, but if no one likes chocolate chip cookies it would be a waste.

Scarlet my dear, by all means, any cookies enterd most certainly will not be wasted!!

cheyenne

I hereby volunteer my services as adjunct taster.

I shouldn't be too hard to find; I'll be passed out under Doc Eel's vehicle...

;-0

Cheers,

FJT

Why sir, are you indicating the potential for a party at Doc's Bunkhouse and Tavern? AWESOME!

You are in Doc. Two Sons don't forget who taught you everything you know about cowboy shooting I made you what you are

O GOD part IV Did you ever see I shrunk the kids? Your asking for it. :wacko:

O GOD part IV Did you ever see I shrunk the kids? Your asking for it. :wacko:

[/quote

Stan; I didn't get this build from shyin away from goodies. If you need a professional opinion....don't choose me, but if you need a man with experienced tastebuds....I'm your man.

KK

Stan, I'll judge again. I promise I won't let you get hoodwinked again. Those gals were relentless last time. They threatened me and my family if I didn't go a long with their prank. I really had to force myself to eat those cookies all weekend long. Of course I couldn't let Ol Short eat alone. That's just down right rude.

Stan, I'll judge again. I promise I won't let you get hoodwinked again. Those gals were relentless last time. They threatened me and my family if I didn't go a long with their prank. I really had to force myself to eat those cookies all weekend long. Of course I couldn't let Ol Short eat alone. That's just down right rude.

OK boys, I can see that you are all fibbers. Colt McAllister you have crossed the line. That air mattress you sleep on has a hole in it. :):) Now Im goin in and figure out what to put in the cookie concoction. Two Sons :rolleyes:

Two Sons, if you need any help with concoction let me know. I can't do anything ornery myself. I can't fall out with this bunch! Sounds like I know several of them and have one, I must not mess with. I don't want him to have scores to settle with me. Maybe I will skip the contest and take cookies to My FRIENDS.

Archived