SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky Co. Regulators . Saturday the 6th

WOODFOX , sass#34179

:FlagAm: Hey Pards ; The Sandusky Co. Regulators are shootin this Saturday the 6th of August. We are shooting a week early due to The Guns Of August . So this will be a good practice match for all you planning on attending The Guns Of August on the following weekend. Next month will be our annual 3 day match The Shootout At Stoney Bottom Sept.9,10,11 applications are on line at our web site www.scsclub.org they will also be availiable at the shoot Saturday. This month side shoot @8:30 will be long range lever gun at 100yds. big bore and pistol cal. Registration is 8am-9:15am Mandatory Safety Meeting @9:30 match will start directly after . We will shoot 3 stages stop for lunch @ noon and shoot 3 more after lunch . Hope to see ya Woodfox B)

Howdy Woodfox...The Clan is a plannin' on being there and I'm not eatin' breadfast. Just bringin' a chair and a gallon of MOO JUICE if ya know what I mean.....LOL...Yea Haaaaaa.......

Faygoooooo!!!!!!!!

Howdy Woodfox...The Clan is a plannin' on being there and I'm not eatin' breadfast. Just bringin' a chair and a gallon of MOO JUICE if ya know what I mean.....LOL...Yea Haaaaaa.......

Faygoooooo!!!!!!!!

<_< Don't tell Mikie about the cookies

Woodfox :rolleyes:

Too late indeed!

You know he's going to pull that old smoke screen trick, and while all (timer, spotters, brass rats, heck everyone) is distracted he'll raid the cookies ...............

Anyway btt

One more heading below the border

BN'W

I'm not gonna be able to make this one. I gotta work at the range, they needed extra help this weekend cause the boss is on vacation! How dare him!!! He must think he owns the place or sumthin! Have a good shoot and I'll miss you guys especially...........

Creek Bottom Cate, Ma and Missus Dad :wub: (and the cookies) Rye

I'm not gonna be able to make this one. I gotta work at the range, they needed extra help this weekend cause the boss is on vacation! How dare him!!! He must think he owns the place or sumthin! Have a good shoot and I'll miss you guys especially...........

Creek Bottom Cate, Ma and Missus Dad :wub: (and the cookies) Rye

:P I'll eat your share of the cookies .

Woodfox :blush:

Too late!

Hi Mike, how about saving a few of those cookies for me, I think me and Gabby Glenn are going to head down there Sat , and last time you had eaten all of the cookies :lol: , I didn't get any ....anyway, you guys have a safe trip down and see you there

Carolina Cowboy

I'll be there Saturday morning. Drifter has drifted off somewhere so I'll be solo this weekend.

Looking forward to the usual:

Great stages

Great Cowboy Town

Great Cookies

If you have not shot at this club make sure you try em out!

:wub::wub: Well Pards your on your own . The Stork delivered our new Grand daughter last night 7lb.8oz. So the wife and I are off to Marysville today to babysit grand dogs and other grand daughter . Faygo you and Mikie can have my share of the cookies have a safe and fun shoot tomarrow . Woodfox B)

Congrats Woodfox...glad to hear everyone is doing well..also like to thank everyone that put on the shoot yesterday. It was fun and a couple of the stages you even had to think alittle. (which is good)...See everyone in Sept. for the 3 day shoot.

Woodfox....I think Eleanor :wub::wub: ate your share of the COOKIES....Take Care....Faygo

Archived