SASS Wire Forum

Bwahahaha! Funniest comedian one-liner in a while...

The rest of the world loves this guy: Nobel Peace prize for what he might do, bowing to other heads of state and apologizing for past US actions.

Mark my word, he will be the next UN president. Then he will get some evil done. The media does not follow the UN as closely. When is the last time that you heard of the actions of the UN president?

I do not find anything about this dangerous person to be funny or the way that we let him and his posse act and speak.

Sorry to rain on a funny punchline. I think that it is good to laugh about him so long as we are determined to send him out of office.

The rest of the world loves this guy: Nobel Peace prize for what he might do, bowing to other heads of state and apologizing for past US actions.

Mark my word, he will be the next UN president. Then he will get some evil done. The media does not follow the UN as closely. When is the last time that you heard of the actions of the UN president?

I do not find anything about this dangerous person to be funny or the way that we let him and his posse act and speak.

Sorry to rain on a funny punchline. I think that it is good to laugh about him so long as we are determined to send him out of office.

I just hope he's not the next :FlagAm: president!

The UN has a president? That must be a new development in the ongoing international conspiracy!

My bet says the gentleman will waltz to a second term. Right now is so much like 1994 it's uncanny.

Looking it up, I see that the General Assembly of the UN elects a president-- of the Assembly. The "leader" of the UN itself is the General Secretary. I'll admit I'd never heard of a 'president', only a Gen'l Sec'y.....

How do you keep an obama supporter hungry?

Hide his food stamps under his work boots :lol:

:lol: :lol: what work boots :lol: :lol:

Archived