SASS Wire Forum

NON CAS- MOTORCYCLE BOOKS-SPF

MOVIN' SALE!

A TIMECHART HISTORY OF HARLEY DAVIDSON- 2000 facts and 250 photos of the living legend

AMERICAN RACER 1940-1980- Covers the evolution of Class C racing (flat track and Road Racing). YEAR BY YEAR GREAT PHOT0S and stories from when sickles were iron and men were steel!

THE HARLEY DAVIDSON and INDIAN WARS- In depth study and photos of the rivalry between the 2 greatest American motor companies.

These are all hardback books with great photos in excellent condition. And I'll throw in 4 Harley beer mugs which were sold by HD in the 1980's.

All for $45.00 shipped CONUS

MOVIN' SALE!

A TIMECHART HISTORY OF HARLEY DAVIDSON- 2000 facts and 250 photos of the living legend

AMERICAN RACER 1940-1980- Covers the evolution of Class C racing (flat track and Road Racing). YEAR BY YEAR GREAT PHOT0S and stories from when sickles were iron and men were steel!

THE HARLEY DAVIDSON and INDIAN WARS- In depth study and photos of the rivalry between the 2 greatest American motor companies.

These are all hardback books with great photos in excellent condition. And I'll throw in 4 Harley beer mugs which were sold by HD in the 1980's.

All for $45.00 shipped CONUS

:ph34r: No HH-- I'll take 'em. I raced Class C from '63 to '67, and left part of my femur on the crash wall in the #2 corner at Ascot Park.....

Please PM with remittance details.

Thanks !

Regards, Bad Bascomb, SASS 47, 494

:ph34r: No HH-- I'll take 'em. I raced Class C from '63 to '67, and left part of my femur on the crash wall in the #2 corner at Ascot Park.....

Please PM with remittance details.

Thanks !

Regards, Bad Bascomb, SASS 47, 494

Durn it BB - you're still waay faster! Ya gotta promise me a looksee when you get 'em! :)

Harvey

Durn it BB - you're still waay faster! Ya gotta promise me a looksee when you get 'em! :)

Harvey

:ph34r: It'll be a pleasure to share them with you. Undoubtedly can learn more of the interesting "behind the scenes" info from the great years of Class C racing.

I consider that to be the period when brakes were outlawed and a privateer still had a chance. :D

Regards, BB

Archived