SASS Wire Forum

You guys will love this!

Complicated Lady

That wuz fun.

Filmed on the "Deadwood" set.

Having just partaken in the making of several short films, ....

. . . . I mostly see the tremendous effort required to film it. So MUCH WORK to make this stuff. That took at least a week and wore everyone out. How many takes of those dancing scenes were required to "get it right" ?

That wuz fun.

Filmed on the "Deadwood" set.

Having just partaken in the making of several short films, ....

. . . . I mostly see the tremendous effort required to film it. So MUCH WORK to make this stuff. That took at least a week and wore everyone out. How many takes of those dancing scenes were required to "get it right" ?

There is actually another YouTube video about the making of that video. It's fun to watch too.

She seems like a really fun gal.

Link no workie...........

Sorry..........just finished chinsese food !

I still say Sass needs a new category.....slutty cowgirl! Doesn't matter what you shoot the spotters will always have you clean!

Merry Meg . . . I like yur style ... :)

If a "Slutty Cowgirl Shooter" gets hot brass in her cleavage, .... whut does she have to do ? Strip ? . . . ;)

Merry Meg . . . I like yur style ... :)

If a "Slutty Cowgirl Shooter" gets hot brass in her cleavage, .... whut does she have to do ? Strip ? . . . ;)

Well last weekend I actually put the rifle down and reached down to get it out. Not saying I am slutting cowgirl tho ;)

I still say Sass needs a new category.....slutty cowgirl! Doesn't matter what you shoot the spotters will always have you clean!

I only Have one thing to say about your new category

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NVUGCdTVpug" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What's not to like?

Good lookin gals in saloon girl outfits

a good song

a western town setting

I think there might have even been cowboys in there somewhere...not sure though...

:D

What's not to like?

a good song

a western town setting

I think there might have even been cowboys in there somewhere...not sure though...

Town setting?

I only Have one thing to say about your new category

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NVUGCdTVpug" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh, My Goodness. That singer looks a lot like Nuttin Graceful!!!

Dang it. Hyperventilating again.

Where's my paper bag?

What's not to like?

a good song

a western town setting

Not that I noticed. Those "fellas" didn't look they'd know which end of the gun the round comes out of.:wacko:

Not to mention the idiot on his back should get a SDQ for a dropped gun. :angry: And SHE gets one fot improper staging of weapon AND breaking the 170.:unsure:

#1 :wub:

:angry: And SHE gets one fot improper staging of weapon AND breaking the 170.:unsure:

Not if I'm the RO she don't. :lol: :lol:

Archived