SASS Wire Forum

What would YOU do for a Klondike Bar...?

Well... how 'bout a 450+ mile round trip drive? :)

And worth every minute! ^_^

Ms Helen Brimstone and I were on the road at 0640 this mornin'... off to spend a few hours with some of the funnest and most hospitable cowboys and cowgirls ever!

Seein' Forty Rod and the always delightful Shawna again was great, as well as finally having the opportunity to meet Lefty and Shorty (?) and Jittery and Deja and Rowdy and... and... well heck, my rememberer is a bit foggy at the moment. :blush:

A Thoroughly Thrilling Thursday, folks... Thankee all kindly~!

Well... how 'bout a 450+ mile round trip drive? :)

And worth every minute! ^_^

Ms Helen Brimstone and I were on the road at 0640 this mornin'... off to spend a few hours with some of the funnest and most hospitable cowboys and cowgirls ever!

Seein' Forty Rod and the always delightful Shawna again was great, as well as finally having the opportunity to meet Lefty and Shorty (?) and Jittery and Deja and Rowdy and... and... well heck, my rememberer is a bit foggy at the moment. :blush:

A Thoroughly Thrilling Thursday, folks... Thankee all kindly~!

The pleasure was all ours... we had sooooo much fun... The spurs on your blue hurt foot shoe.. lol .. interesting .. did John Wayne do it that way? And Ms. Brimstone is a angel... and very cute... Jitterys, my pal is a hoot, huh?? lol... I work so hard to keep him and Peppers in line, they are just so out of control.. lol..

Hardpans.. it was nice to meet you.. and yeah, the GLB are pretty darn cool......

Archived