SASS Wire Forum

Photos from DOC HOLLIDAY'S IMMORTALS

Guest Sugah

Sugah,Who shot the pictures of you?How long did it take you to train him if it was Buck.Was that your little girl that Buck was talking too?Great pictures as allways. Love to look at them.Thanks again Pit Bull

I guess I'd better start putting more in one post. If you see folks you know, identify them.

Others you have seen here on the Wire:

Blue Jeans and the infamous Marshal Troop.

Cassalong Hoppity

World champion duelist, risin' outlaw.

Dirt Merchant. Dirt! Dirt! Dirt! Dirt! Dirt! Dirt! (for the benefit of those unfamiliar, when his name is called, people chant his name. Apparently, he is liked by a few.) :D

This is Big John Denny. I don't know that I've seen him on the Wire, but I'll never forget the first time I met him. He was my posse marshal (as he was this year) and during the introductions said something to the effect of, "Now, if you're not a spotter, but you see a miss or a procedural, just hold up your hand...........and place it over your mouth." I knew right them I was going to like Big John.

That's Judge 'em All Duncan coaching his niece, (her total alias escapes me) Critter who is fine with Uncle Wally coaching her, but wants dad,Doc Duncan(middle), or mom, Yankee Red, nowhere in sight. That's Captain Bill Burt on the right.

Easy Rider cant be all bad he shoots gunfighter.Your daughter is a doll. Takes after her mom.Tell Sugah thanks again.Pit Bull

I fixed the above link to Dirt Merchant's picture and while I'm at it adding a few more.

Fast Eddie...and the alias fits him.

Doc Duncan says, "These are targets. Aim at them. Don't worry about the skinny cowboy in the middle, most people can't hit him anyway." :D

Shifty Eye and Sugah.

Archived