SASS Wire Forum

What day, Saturday or Sunday?

Marshal Dan Troop 70448

Just curious, what day of the weekend do you like to shoot, Saturday or Sunday. Not necessarily what your club shoots, but rather what day you would like to shoot? Myself, I rather be shooting Sundays. Saturdays I like to do yark stuff, and go to Home Depot or Lowes, church Saturday night, also less traffic on Sundays to fight through. MT

I work a few Saturdays a month, so I only rarely get to shoot at clubs with Saturday matches. But I shoot pretty much every Sunday.

I had rather shoot on saterday.That way my wife will go with me.We shoot 1st sat. and 3rd sun. at one club and 2 and 4th saterday at the other. Also the places we eat or not as full on saterday.

I would like to shoot saterday and sunday.

Both.

But if I have to pick one. Saturday for sure.

Those that go to Church can then do so on Sunday.

As for yard work??? Can do that either day. The yard does not care which day it is.

Home Depot and Lowes are open of Sunday also.

All the clubs around here that shoot both days each month.

Saturday normally has a lot more shooters every month.

That should say something right there. <_<

At monthlys. If the wife is going. She will normally shoot Sat and not Sunday.

She likes that one day to just rest before her week starts again.

Just curious, what day of the weekend do you like to shoot, Saturday or Sunday. Not necessarily what your club shoots, but rather what day you would like to shoot? Myself, I rather be shooting Sundays. Saturdays I like to do yark stuff, and go to Home Depot or Lowes, church Saturday night, also less traffic on Sundays to fight through. MT

BOTH!!!

:FlagAm:

Saturday for sure. Can do yard work on Sunday morning, get the grocery thing done, honey do list, pop a cold one and watch the drop of the green flag or kickoff. Whichever day the match is on, if I like the match, I'll attend.

Either is fine. I prefer early in the morning to avoid the summer heat. I love the midweek matches as well, but yesterday I had to work. Damn work gets in my way all the time.

I prefer to shoot on Saturday so I can decompress before work on Monday.

Fillmore

Shooting Saturday. Church on Sunday. Everything is right with the world after that kind of weekend.

CPK

Our club shoots the 2nd Sunday, following Saturday, 4th Wednesday, and 5th Sunday if there is one.

Church is Sunday.

We shoot on Saturday and Wednesday.

I like to shoot on Saturdays. The family and I attend church on Sundays.

My wife sings in 2 choirs and I usher at Church, 8:30 Mass. I shoot on Saturdays.

Whichever my schedule allows me to go to is great with me.

CB

Saturdays for sure. Maybe a Sunday once or twice a year for a big shoot. I would feel so bad about missing church regularly that I might have an accident and get a MDQ!!!

No kidding, I try to reserve Sunday for Church and family.

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Our club has Sunday shoots only. :mellow:

The big shots have all matches scheduled a couple years out, so we can't change it.

And SASS is NOT their biggest $$$ draw. They also have trap-skeet-NRA high power-IPSC-silhouette-bench rest-etc.

I'd like to change to Saturday mainly because we have gotten back into going to church.

And the National Guard owns me at least one weeknd per month.

Mustang Gregg, TG

(Afghanistan correspondent)

Saturdays for sure. Maybe a Sunday once or twice a year for a big shoot. I would feel so bad about missing church regularly that I might have an accident and get a MDQ!!!

No kidding, I try to reserve Sunday for Church and family.

LOL, I can relate. If the only shoots going were all on Sunday, I would shoot alot less. With Saturday matches I shoot twice a month in the summer months, sometimes 3 times a month. If everything was on a Sunday, that would fall off to maybe once every other month. That would suck.

Grizz

Archived