SASS Wire Forum

Climate Change Verified!

Utah Bob #35998

The Indians got a no hitter! :wacko:

This could be the beginning of the end. :unsure:

UPDATE:

FALSE ALARM!!

The local bozo sportscaster got it wrong. Angels pitched the no no. Thank goodness.

I was headed to the bunker with the MREs. :lol:

Did anybody tell Al Gore that the climate change has a name, actually four names.

Winter, summer, autumn and spring. And they don't come in that particular order.

And they are not caused by anything that human kind has done. <_<

I know there's climate change. We have it every year. We're in the warming part, now. The ice age begins around January, around here, which means it gets cool enough to wear a jacket.

A.J. , da sky starts puttin down da dreaded white stuff in Oct !

I fear da ice age is much closer !

Da Injuns lost.........again !! :mellow:

UPDATE:

FALSE ALARM!!

The local bozo sportscaster got it wrong. Angels pitched the no no. Thank goodness.

First time a no hitter was done to the Tribe in 60 some years! First time in this new stadium, Progressive Field(used to be Jacobs field) since it's inception in 1994. Bummer........at least it wasn't a "perfect" game!:P

Here in Missourah we can have all four in the same day too. Seen it my own self many times. Climate change is natures way of fixing things and it'd work too if we'd quit trying to play creation with nutty science.

Bodine

Always thought of radical climate change as the wife going directly from the heat of summer to icy cold stares and weeks of silence.

Well Sam , take it from one who knows...............

Dem weeks of silence could be a blessing !!! ;)

Always thought of radical climate change as the wife going directly from the heat of summer to icy cold stares and weeks of silence.

The Ice cold stares I can deal with but whats the problem with weeks of silence ?

UPDATE:

FALSE ALARM!!

It wasn't a "no no." Cleveland scored a run in the first inning as Carrera

reached when his grounder glanced off the heel of shortstop Erick Aybar's glove,

stole second, went to third on a groundout and scored on a wild pitch.

For years we been able to control the climate, and change the climate. Its simple, raise or lower your thermostat. MT

I find that I have a foolproof way to control the climate. Bring a raincoat, it will be dry. Leave raincoat at home, it will rain. Bring no jacket, it will freeze, etc.

I find that I have a foolproof way to control the climate. Bring a raincoat, it will be dry. Leave raincoat at home, it will rain. Bring no jacket, it will freeze, etc.

Yes, and there's also: Wash the car, it will rain; don't wash the car, it won't rain...fix the roof; it won't rain.....

I find that I am pretty much oblivious to climate change.

My wife thinks that I am pretty much oblivious to just about everything.

I have noticed that in colder times, I feel my body react with a cold feeling. If I put on a jacket or coat, it usually will go away.

In hot, sunny weather, (we had some at one time, back in 1996 I believe) the opposite is true.

I was alarmed to note that the snow cap on the Cascades is almost gone and the same thing has happened in the Olympic range. Since we are approaching the end of July, perhaps we should

have some kind of study to see the effects of this and the root cause. I suspect that the noxious fumes from shooting Black Powder to be the culprit.

The rivers do seem to have a good level of water in them, however. :blink:

While Ervin Santana did throw a no-hitter, as already pointed out, there was a run scored. And....in deference to the Tribe, the spanked a bunch of balls, but the Angels' infielders made some pretty impressive plays. When you play that many games, things like this start to happen. IMHO, Santana pitched well, but got a lot of breaks (including one hit scored as an "error" that was marginal at best).

Chick (whoseabaseballnut)

First time a no hitter was done to the Tribe in 60 some years! First time in this new stadium, Progressive Field(used to be Jacobs field) since it's inception in 1994. Bummer........at least it wasn't a "perfect" game!:P

I'm soooo wrong, it hasn't been 60 years since a no hitter against the Indians, the last one was hurled by Jim Abbott, the one armed pitcher in 1993 at the old municipal stadium. Sorry for the %^&$ up! Rye

Archived