SASS Wire Forum

oops

Subdeacon Joe

( Eyes shut tight )

Pretend it's not der............................pretend it's not der..................................pretend it's not der...................

(Glup.......Glup)

Pretendin' it's not der..................

(Opens one eye lust alittle )

Oh hell........more Bulliet

Still pretendin' it's not der...................still pretendin' it's not der ...................

Should I be clickin' my boot heels together...? :huh:

Don' wanna get my spurs tangled, don'tcha know~! ^_^

Should I be clickin' my boot heels together...? :huh:

Don' wanna get my spurs tangled, don'tcha know~! ^_^

I saw that happen once, points on the rowel of one spur got into the fork for the rowel of the other other spur. Watching him fall over was almost as good a watching a drunk on a bicycle forget to put his foot down when he is stopped by a cop for drunk driving.

I love stories and I love pretend.. Rat Dog plays that about 2 am.. Pretend your asleep mom and I pounce on you and wake you up.. lol.. Opps.. you were asleep.. Darn I gotta stop her she is scratching me tooo muchhhhh.. lol.. Okay pretend we are all back in 1891.. in a bar, drinking overholt.. cleaning our guns.. and getting ready to ride out to rob a ... bank... what would we talk about?

Don't look at it...... maybe it'll go away. :unsure:

Don't think about a blue elephant.

What reply to what thread? :blink:

........ interesting question, I'm glad you asked.

....................... if you don't ask questions, you may never find out .....

.......................................................... what was the question again ?

WHERE???

Speaking of OOPS, I was having a hinge on a Remington .41 Derringer welded by this Hungarian woman owner/welder at her shop

in Fullerton, Calif last week. I told her that's the one (1) word I didn't want to hear while she was welding on it.

She took her time and welded it a little at a time allowing time to cool and it turned out perfect. Just sayin'

Big Jake

Archived