SASS Wire Forum

Cranial Ornithology

Aunt Jen

Okie! Get over here STAT! :blink:

Optical rectalitis? :unsure:

I was just wondering what would happen if I put up a topic two miles left of reason, such as about taking a commuter eustachian tube to the Netherlands where you were building dikes across inguinal canals?

I figgur yall get a discussion about routing the tube through the Islet of Langerhorns. (That's in the Endives, ya know. In th' Injun Ocean.)

I figgur yall get a discussion about routing the tube through the Islet of Langerhorns. (That's in the Endives, ya know. In th' Injun Ocean.)

Jeremiah, I think ya musta dropped yer sextant and cracked the horizon mirror...! :lol:

OK , A.J...........................

( Glup.........Glup........)

Rubber room is ready ! :wacko:

Dem folks in da clean white coats said so !!

Jen, consider that the Netherlands are on the metic system so their day is shorter by fifty two Troy ounces and the their direct current only runs upstream. You'll need to use the services of a plank certified Umbrological Parallax Corollator, such as my daughter.

Being that she is truly the fruit of my looms she will undoubtedly recommend a new framistat-equipped hypernuciating semi-circular canal valve assembly and tell you to take two hershey bars and call her some morning.

You could save time and money by moving the entire project to the Bronx and greasing the Italian grinders with Butch Wax.

Either way will result in a more plaintive wail and superior duration.

I forgot to mention that you have to take into consideration the difference in a duck.

Have your people call my people and we'll do lunch.

Beware the Jabberwock!

Okie! Get over here STAT! :blink:

I fear it is too late. I think she has been wandering the hills of Mendocino, and encountered a heavy cloud of Maui Wowie, which she unconsciously partook of, causing rectocranial inversion. THC, cha, cha, cha, THC, cha, cha, cha. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Jen, consider that the Netherlands are on the metic system so their day is shorter by fifty two Troy ounces and the their direct current only runs upstream. You'll need to use the services of a plank certified Umbrological Parallax Corollator, such as my daughter.

Being that she is truly the fruit of my looms she will undoubtedly recommend a new framistat-equipped hypernuciating semi-circular canal valve assembly and tell you to take two hershey bars and call her some morning.

You could save time and money by moving the entire project to the Bronx and greasing the Italian grinders with Butch Wax.

Either way will result in a more plaintive wail and superior duration.

I forgot to mention that you have to take into consideration the difference in a duck.

Have your people call my people and we'll do lunch.

Beware the Jabberwock!

D-A W-H-A-T ?! :blink: :blink:

You could also enter through the fallopian tube and come out Uranus! Wow, did I just say that?:blush::lol:

You could also enter through the fallopian tube and come out Uranus! Wow, did I just say that?:blush::lol:

:lol: :lol: Now dat is funny !! :lol: :lol:

That reminds me of the old joke about what Captain Kirk and toilet paper have in common? They both circle Uranus looking for Klingons. :blink::blush:

Somebody catch those guys, quick!!! They're trying to turn off the malaprop hose. We can't have that!!! The atmosphere in here would become very obnoxious if that happened. Our brains would be depraved of certain toxins it needs. Help me fetch them before it's two latent.

Somebody catch those guys, quick!!! They're trying to turn off the malaprop hose. We can't have that!!! The atmosphere in here would become very obnoxious if that happened. Our brains would be depraved of certain toxins it needs. Help me fetch them before it's two latent.

I do make sure that my brain has all the toxins that it needs to fend off depravity.

I was just wondering what would happen if I put up a topic two miles left of reason, such as about taking a commuter eustachian tube to the Netherlands where you were building dikes across inguinal canals?

Darn it must have been a great party last night, huh? lol

Optical rectalitis? :unsure:

Blackwater, you done got that confused with retina rectumitis, in which the nerves in your eyes get crossed up with the nerves in your butt and give ya a sh!++y outlook on life! :lol::o:lol:

Yes. Apparently it encabulates the modial interaction of magneto reluctance and capacitive diraction. I understand. :blush: But the prefabulated amulite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two sperving bearings are kept in a direct line with the panametric fan—I'm not sure of, because I thought sperving bearings were normally used with Anametric fans. :o

But he does have a lab coat on, so I'll defer.

AJ,

Very asture of you to realize the disconnect in the logic train concerning the use of the sperving bearings in conjunction with the anametric fans. Since the anametric fans are most often found used with helical coliders for the production of aniostropic spectronomony imaging I am sure you were suprised and concerned about their use in this manner. What you need to keep in mind is that if the lubircation medium is a colloidal suspenion and this allows for a wide range of additives that will be able to transcircumlocate flux lines in a non-diagonal cross hatch field pattern. Since this will not co-phase with the magneto reluctance capacitive diraction then you would be able to use the sperving bearings without causing a Hadron Collider Incident (HCI)that would possibly result in a deep gravitaional well generation quasi-extermination even threshold.

I hope this helps.

Edited to correct the spelling of the word si, er, is.

Archived