SASS Wire Forum

ATF Gunrunning Shared WIth White House

So...a National Security Advisor in the White House knew in 2010......

http://nation.foxnews.com/botched-gun-operation/2011/07/27/fast-and-furious-scandal-reaches-white-house

LL

There's more...read the short transcript of this guy's testimony about his conversation with O'Reilly, the WH adviser - and tell me it doesn't sound like 1973 all over again.....

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-national/transcript-of-newell-questioning-related-to-nsc-s-o-reilly

LL

We need to convince someone to make a blockbuster movie (Bourne Supremacy Style) with top notch actors, a blockbuster budget and incorporate every factual detail as fully as possible, while calling it a fictional story.

I believe that public ignorance and apathy for any thing that doesn't directly and immediately affect an individual is a huge part of our country's problem. A great movie has a lot more influence than a news report.

Michael Moore has been beating us over the head with his liberal bs for years, it is time to take the fight back to them.

I think Gary Sinise would be a great actor to have involved in a project of this nature. I also think the NRA could certainly underwrite the project, and if it was highly profitable, they could quit begging me for money every month.

Sounds like another Iran-Contra escapade don't it?

Bodine

I don't see the smoking gun.....a guy emails about his current work to a friend a couple times q year and it is some kind of administration cover up? That said it is clear that this operation was the stupidest operation ever undertaken by a US law enforcement agency....

I don't see the smoking gun.....a guy emails about his current work to a friend a couple times q year and it is some kind of administration cover up? That said it is clear that this operation was the stupidest operation ever undertaken by a US law enforcement agency....

I don't think anyone can point the finger at the Adminostration at this point. But I would point out that, per the transcript, a "guy" did NOT just happen to e-mail to his friend a couple times a year; he received a direct request from a National Security Council Director for information on this project, which he supplied. This was not two buds swapping work stories over a beer.

LL

We need to convince someone to make a blockbuster movie (Bourne Supremacy Style) with top notch actors, a blockbuster budget and incorporate every factual detail as fully as possible, while calling it a fictional story.

I believe that public ignorance and apathy for any thing that doesn't directly and immediately affect an individual is a huge part of our country's problem. A great movie has a lot more influence than a news report.

Michael Moore has been beating us over the head with his liberal bs for years, it is time to take the fight back to them.

I think Gary Sinise would be a great actor to have involved in a project of this nature. I also think the NRA could certainly underwrite the project, and if it was highly profitable, they could quit begging me for money every month.

I could not agree with you more, Mark.

but-could you agree with me less? LOL

Well, I could, but then it would be a disagreement, and perhaps not qualify for a government grant.

Then we would both lose money. Let us just leave it as an agreement with more to come. $$$$? :lol:

Archived