SASS Wire Forum

1,000 38 Brass--ALL SOLD to Bullwhip Karl

1,000+ 38 special brass, mix head stamps and there reloads. There all cleaned, deprimed and resized. Each one is hand spun in my fingers to check for cracks. Some have a narling mark that goes around the shell and I have yet to find out what this is for. There to low on the case to be crimp marks.

I have tried to put these pictures in Photobucket web site but after three days of trying I give up. If you e-mail me I can send you the pictures if you would like to see them.

The first one to post here on the SASS web site with there picture and telling me they will take them below my post gets the brass.

$60 and I pay the shipping.

If you don't like what I sent to you send them back and I'll refund your $ ( you pay the postage sending them back to me )

RR

1,000+ 38 special brass, mix head stamps and there reloads. There all cleaned, deprimed and resized. Each one is hand spun in my fingers to check for cracks. Some have a narling mark that goes around the shell and I have yet to find out what this is for. There to low on the case to be crimp marks.

I have tried to put these pictures in Photobucket web site but after three days of trying I give up. If you e-mail me I can send you the pictures if you would like to see them.

The first one to post here on the SASS web site with there picture and telling me they will take them below my post gets the brass.

$60 and I pay the shipping.

If you don't like what I sent to you send them back and I'll refund your $ ( you pay the postage sending them back to me )

RR

I'll take the brass. Don't know what them marks are either, but would like to know. I suspect it is for some kinda belt feeder.

PM your address

Archived