SASS Wire Forum

Gosh-Danged CHIGGERS!

Bodine

I hate these little critters! Up at 1 a.m. to put on more vapo-rub so's I can maybe get some sleep! :angry:

Sorry, just hadda get that out!

G'nite....I hope. -_-

Bodine

Howdy:

Chiggers & pepper ticks (young woodticks) are the state bugs in Arkansas (HAAA). One year I had two hundred bites on my body. I know how you feel. You have my sympathy.

STL Suomi

I'm allergic to chlorine and Minnesota 'skeeters are just as bad as Missourah chiggers. Vapo-rub works pretty good for me though.

Bodine

Mebbe Hawaii?

Too far ta swim, and I will not fly. Nobody's gonna grope my package without me sayin it's OK, and it ain't OK! ;)

I been fightin' these buggars since I was old enough to walk, just never do get used to it. I usually don't get 'em too bad but I forgot to spray down when I went to check the neighbors cattle the other day, now I'm payin' for it!

Bodine

Too far ta swim, and I will not fly. Nobody's gonna grope my package without me sayin it's OK, and it ain't OK! ;)

I been fightin' these buggars since I was old enough to walk, just never do get used to it. I usually don't get 'em too bad but I forgot to spray down when I went to check the neighbors cattle the other day, now I'm payin' for it!

Bodine

BMC, just think of it as legalized gay prostitution. You pay a lot for a ticket, and then u get some guy to grope you before the flight.

Of course, you could opt for the nude body imaging...

Me? I'd opt for the groping. Don't want to opt for the nude imagery; and might as well get something out of it before the flight. A little wake me up

iPhone

BMC, just think of it as legalized gay prostitution. You pay a lot for a ticket, and then u get some guy to grope you before the flight.

Of course, you could opt for the nude body imaging...

Me? I'd opt for the groping. Don't want to opt for the nude imagery; and might as well get something out of it before the flight. A little wake me up

iPhone

Jen...you're killin' me...absolutely Killin' me!! :huh::wub:

My Dad's homemade remedy for chiggers.

1. Lick finger.

2. Put dab of salt from shaker on finger.

3. Rub salt-riddled finger on chigger vigorously.

4. Enjoy the burn.

5. Repeat for each chigger.

It works. :wacko:

Evidently, the little buggers (pun intended) are killed by the introduction of salt and the rubbing action. Of course, it burns....but in a "good" way. :rolleyes:

Chick

Chiggers can dang sure make your life miserable. I sat down on a clump of nice wiregrass one hot summer day and regretted it for a long time.

I looked a lot like this! :blink:

Uh Huh! ^_^

Another thing about Minnesota, seems the last time some of my relatives went to Minnesota, they had to leave in a hurry and didn't make it home. Little town called Northfield, anybody know that story? ;)

Maybe not the best place for a Missourah Border Ruffian/Bushwhacker to be movin off to.

Bodine

Uh Huh! ^_^

Another thing about Minnesota, seems the last time some of my relatives went to Minnesota, they had to leave in a hurry and didn't make it home. Little town called Northfield, anybody know that story? ;)

Maybe not the best place for a Missourah Border Ruffian/Bushwhacker to be movin off to.

Bodine

Last names woodn't be James , now wood it ? :unsure:

Archived