SASS Wire Forum

Posting scores

Free Bird 61147

I looked at some of the other online results and I have to brag a little on the Texas Ten Horns. I think their results are the best. Check them out yourself and see, TexasTenHorns Results.

They have the P's, the misses, times for each stage raw and net, clean shooters highlighted, Shooters in order of rank, AND the stage names!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beyond interest in my own ranking against my fellow competitors, I check the monthly scores for the clubs in my area on matches I didn't shoot. I enjoy seeing what kinda crowd the other clubs drew as well as how my friends finished there.

Ditto!

I also really appreciate seeing photos from the matches.

Regards,

Allie Mo

I'm no longer closer to 20 years old.

About an hours ride to the match

I ride in the night before and do a bit of range maintenance.

Next morning when I register for the match I try and remember to give Thorny Rose my thumb drive

After the match I try and bring back to the club house the timers and clip boards

Take the cart apart, load up Gray and close up the cabin

Eat lunch

After the scores are announced Thorny Rose gives me the match and side match scores on my thumb drive

Long range match begins. I help keep score, run the timer or stay out if their way. After LR is over they hand me the written score sheets

I hit the trail for home

Get home, unload Gray, put the stuff away and wipe down the guns. Change clothes. If'n it's been a HOT day take a shower.

Head for the recliner...aahhhhh...fire up the laptop

Edit the scores HTMLcode so category Scores fit on one page. Manually type the LR scores into a spreadsheet and then convert to PDF

Post the scores to www.CuttersRaiders.com

Check the links to make sure the links work

Wake up, turn off the TV and head for bed

Archived