SASS Wire Forum

Lost of a loved one... and prayers..

Deja Vous

You have my prayers and sympathy, be assured that he is at peace now. Rye

Deja I sent you a PM

Got it and thanks.. give your wife a hug for me ... Deja..

Ah little sister, you have a heart of gold. Some folks never know the riches placed right before them. Hugs to you for all you have meant to those who have been fortunate enough to know you.

Ethans.. I was fortunate to have knowm him before the booze did.. I was just not fortunate enought to be able to stop it.

My Daddy use to say he made smart girls, not pretty ones .. so i was at least smart enought to stay alive.. And smart enough now to know he was good at heart and to pray for him.

You have my prayers and sympathy, be assured that he is at peace now. Rye

Thanks Ryes.. I am sure he is with God .... I went to church tonight with friends.. and I did spend some time thinking about him and his impact on my life.. and how much I wanted God to see the good in him. I have to say you gotta love my friends.. they have to sit by me in church and watch me rock, or bounce as I cna't sit still.. probably never will.. lol.. But you know God knows me... and I think he rather likes that I make people around me laugh a bit... At times I wish I could do so much more..

My Daddy use to say he made smart girls, not pretty ones ..

On just this one occasion, your Daddy was wrong - you're both. :)

I simply don't have the words-------------------------------but you have my heart :wub: .

Cherokee Charlie

Archived