SASS Wire Forum

Confederate Officer (Robert E. Lee) Frock Coat

For sale: a Confederate Officer Frock Coat, Double Breasted, size 48

Custom tailored by Miss Leta Butler of Coon Creek Old West this period correct coat has been worn approximately three times. It is furnished with the appropriate rank, piping and brass epaulets as befitting the person of General Robert E. Lee. This beautiful frock coat was awarded Third Place at the 2005 SASS Convention Best Dressed Military Costume category.

When new, this wonderful coat cost $425.00, with the Brass Shoulder Epaulets costing an additional $275.00 ... total when new, $700.00

For sale at $450.00 but I will entertain any FAIR offer, with the buyer paying for shipping. Payment via PayPal.

Front Epaulet detail Back

I also have period correct accoutrements for sale: gauntlets, belt, saber, saber knot, sash, hat, and kepi. Please inquire if interested.

For sale: a Confederate Officer Frock Coat, Double Breasted, size 48

Custom tailored by Miss Leta Butler of Coon Creek Old West this period correct coat has been worn approximately three times. It is furnished with the appropriate rank, piping and brass epaulets as befitting the person of General Robert E. Lee. This beautiful frock coat was awarded Third Place at the 2005 SASS Convention Best Dressed Military Costume category.

When new, this wonderful coat cost $425.00, with the Brass Shoulder Epaulets costing an additional $275.00 ... total when new, $700.00

For sale at $450.00 but I will entertain any FAIR offer, with the buyer paying for shipping. Payment via PayPal.

Front Epaulet detail Back

I also have period correct accoutrements for sale: gauntlets, belt, saber, saber knot, sash, hat, and kepi. Please inquire if interested.

Interested in all but not the gauntlets, hat and kepi. I have these items.

Send me a PM if this can be done.

Many Thanks,

Apache Hawk

SASS # 60642

Archived