SASS Wire Forum

WTB brass & dies for a 45-120

I bought a Uberti .45-120 about thirteen months ago and found a seller on gunbroker and auctionarms selling new Norma brass, but I don't see any now. Dies are easy to come by, but you'll need a large press like an RCBS Ammomaster, or you'll have to unscrew the die, put the shell in the shell holder, and screw the die down on top of it.

Accurate used to have data for 5744, but the page is now gone - you can find it HERE if you scroll down to post #15.

Strangely enough, I was out shooting mine just this morning. :)

(edit) I dug up some old papers I kept from the 60 pieces I bought; the seller's username was "rostov" and they were priced at $39.50/20 pieces.

Today I just came into a Browning high wall in 45-120 I got it for a steal but I have no idea of where to get brass and loading data for it plus loading dies, can anyone head me in the right direction? :unsure: Thanks :)

Keep eye out on ebay...You could find reloading dies there at times...I have a Winchester HiWall in the same thing...Got the dies and brass along with the rifle...

Texas Lizard

Today I just came into a Browning high wall in 45-120 I got it for a steal but I have no idea of where to get brass and loading data for it plus loading dies, can anyone head me in the right direction? :unsure: Thanks :)

Gunbroker as of now has a set of Lyman 45-120 dies...They look new...No brass though...

Texas Lizard

buffaloarms.com...They say ample supply...

Texas Lizard

Archived