SASS Wire Forum

It's good to run the timer

Shooting Bull

Was running the timer for one of our lady shooters yesterday. (Iona Vaquero) Standing in the proper position, about an arm's length behing her, looking over her shoulder. In the middle of her rifle string she shouted out, "GIVE ME SOME!" Ever the gentleman, I DID. :wub:

Maybe I need to yell out I'll take some? Of course when a lady is running the clock! It probably still won't work!!

Oh it's available for the incredibly reasonable price of $50. Cash only. Send to Philly Slim. ;)

shucks

had I had my video glasses on that day

it wood bee fre on Utube bye know

send him the $50

it will be worth it (to him) :unsure:

I was running the timer a couple weeks ago and told a lady shooter staging her guns that it was a new rule that all the ladies had to give the RO a hug.

I did not get a hug. I sure did get a look though. :wacko:

Me thinks maybe I need to be a bit more selective about who I tease like that with.

Grizz

I was running the timer a couple weeks ago and told a lady shooter staging her guns that it was a new rule that all the ladies had to give the RO a hug.

Me thinks maybe I need to be a bit more selective about who I tease like that with.

Grizz

Tease? I'd have hugged you, no questions asked!

:wub:

AM

PS I saw the whole story on Facebook. Philly sure knows how to embelish a story. :rolleyes:;):lol:

Tease? I'd have hugged you, no questions asked!

:wub:

AM

PS I saw the whole story on Facebook. Philly sure knows how to embelish a story. :rolleyes:;):lol:

Embelish? I have no idea what you're talking about. She screamed, "Give me some." So I did. :)

Grizz

Hey Griz,

maybe should have ask Philly for that hug. He seems to be romantic during times like that..... :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Allie, thanks darlin! :wub: I don't know if'n I'm friends with Pilly Slim on facebook or not, I get requests from folks real names and have no clue who they are, so they often get ignored.

Widder, i think NOT! :D

There ya go bragging alot about nothing again! ROFL You know your wife would kick your but if you really gave 'someone' 'something'! :lol:

Was running the timer for one of our lady shooters yesterday. (Iona Vaquero) Standing in the proper position, about an arm's length behing her, looking over her shoulder. In the middle of her rifle string she shouted out, "GIVE ME SOME!" Ever the gentleman, I DID. :wub:

You the man! :lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Okay Philly,

It wasn't embelishing. It was the omitting that caused us to "read between the lines." ;)

She probably asked him for some peace and quiet so she could concentrate! :D

GEESH!

I didn't post it on the net when you asked the same thing of me a year ago!

:)

I won't say were, I won't say when, nor who. But I timed a female shooter one time, after her line and buzzer went off, she bent to pick up her rifle and let out some gas, if it hadn't been for knowing she hadn't yet levered the rifle, I would have stopped her thinking she may have had a squib.

After she got done shooting she said, "sorry" I said "for what", and let it go. MT

Well, it looks like Hollywood has a new western on the horizon:

"Cowboy Giggalo" starring Philly Slim with 'Griz' his trusty sidekick.

This thread is gettin more interesting all the time.

Philly, YOU DA MAN!

..........Widder

Archived