SASS Wire Forum

Texas Ten Horns

Blue Steel Traveller

Folks

The Texas Ten Horns are shooting this weekend (Sat 30th and Sun 31st) just North of Greenville, Tx. As this is the 5th weekend, this is one of the few places in North Texas to shoot SASS this weekend. If you are interested we have the stages posted on our website. They are big, close and fast with 5 of the six stages being inside to keep us out of the heat.

The match is a tribute to the movie The Big Country.

www.texastenhorns.com

Come on out and join us.

Traveller

Folks

The Texas Ten Horns are shooting this weekend (Sat 30th and Sun 31st) just North of Greenville, Tx. As this is the 5th weekend, this is one of the few places in North Texas to shoot SASS this weekend. If you are interested we have the stages posted on our website. They are big, close and fast with 5 of the six stages being inside to keep us out of the heat.

www.texastenhorns.com

Come on out and join us.

Traveller

BTT

Folks

www.texastenhorns.com

Come on out and join us.

Traveller

I plan on being there both days. Yeah, I know, "if you ever want to hear God laugh, announce your plans". That's what I HOPE to do anyway. We have a pop up shade canopy we can put up at that one outdoor location too!

Talked about this past weekend at CVV. I know I'll be there at least on Saturday. My ugly brither will be there as well. My pretty sister said she would try and drive down, if things weren't too complicated. Maybe I can get Grandad and Uncle to come by.

Guest diablo slim shootist

Talked about this past weekend at CVV. I know I'll be there at least on Saturday. My ugly brither will be there as well. My pretty sister said she would try and drive down, if things weren't too complicated. Maybe I can get Grandad and Uncle to come by.

That's the spirit Goody -"Bring the whole Family". :P;)

Good for you Goody! I look forward to shootin' with you and yours.

Looks like as of right now I will probably head on out Saturday as well, this will be just my second shoot so I hope someone has a sundial to time me with! Last Saturday with the Comanche Valley Vigilantes was my first TRY and man oh man was it a train wreck! but I did hang in there and shot Sunday and it was much better, and now I am hooked! See ya Saturday!

Looks like as of right now I will probably head on out Saturday as well, this will be just my second shoot so I hope someone has a sundial to time me with! Last Saturday with the Comanche Valley Vigilantes was my first TRY and man oh man was it a train wreck! but I did hang in there and shot Sunday and it was much better, and now I am hooked! See ya Saturday!

I'll take a stab at it and guess that you are the friend from Arlington that Complicated Lady and Petticoat Chaser were talking about? I heard some really good things about your first shoot. Remember that it gets easier every time! ;) Look forward to meeting you in Greenville.

I'll take a stab at it and guess that you are the friend from Arlington that Complicated Lady and Petticoat Chaser were talking about? I heard some really good things about your first shoot. Remember that it gets easier every time! ;) Look forward to meeting you in Greenville.

oooppppsss!

you know what they say about assuming....

Different new shooter but he will definitely be welcomed!

I look forward to meeting him too.

Am I your sister now??

Step-brother...you know, the one the family "Never Talks about" :unsure:

I too would love to join you folks but looks like Ill be down at the range with some other folks getting ready for Showdown...We want Goody to have as much fun as possible.

Yall have fun.

Sid

Ranger Dunn

Glad to have you joining us this weekend. There is sure to be plenty of sun so maybe we can conjure up a dial for ya. Look forward to meeting you.

Traveller

Folks

www.texastenhorns.com

Come on out and join us.

Traveller

Just in case we forget to tell you tomorrow, I wanted to make sure you know we love the stages being posted on the website.

Thanks to all who joined us today. From what I've heard everyone seemed to have a fine time. Today's scores are now posted on the website

www.texastenhorns.com

The Club shoots again tomorrow and don't forget about out Extreme SASS match on the second Sat.

Thanks again for shooting with us today.

Traveller

Great match sat.-We are going to do it again today so come on

out if you can.There were a lot of fast shooters and I only

came in the middle of the pack (shooting Gunfighter)But It

was a blast. :P;):)

Congatulations to sat(Slick willie) and sunday match(Blind Bob) winners :P

Diablo did better sunday With Squaw Grip shooten B)

Did not seem so hot sat had a breeze going but it

was hotter sunday with out Goody there!!! :lol:

Archived