SASS Wire Forum

Thinking about parting with my tanned buffalo hide . . . measures right at 100" rump to shoulder & about 96" across the shoulders. I bought this beasty at the Corpus Christi powwow some years back for a little over a grand & wouldn't consider selling it outright for much less, especially considering what it would cost to ship/insure it. I would also be interested in doing some trading for it.

I would be interested in trading for some shootin' irons of equal value & quality: Uberti '73 or '66 in .45 Colt with the SHORT barrels, maybe a Colt model 1903 in .380, maybe a Winchester trapper/brush popper in .44 mag or .45 Colt if you're willing to throw in some cash to boot. Would be open to other trade suggestions, also.

If you're interested in seeing some photos, send me your e-mail address & I'll try to get some sent later this afternoon or this evening when Mrs. YC is home to operate the camera.

Thanks in advance.

Did not look,were no pictures.Ha Ha

Thanks for the offer but I would have no place to put it. Just picking.

I would na' mind havin' a look see if you don't mind. Send pics to bigbearlowe@earthlink.net. Ignore any firewall or blocks you may encounter. I'll get em' if you send em'.

Thankee sir.

ML

I would na' mind havin' a look see if you don't mind. Send pics to bigbearlowe@earthlink.net. Ignore any firewall or blocks you may encounter. I'll get em' if you send em'.

Thankee sir.

ML

Photos sent yesterday - barely!!! I really need to find a better Internet provider!! :blush:

Photos sent yesterday - barely!!! I really need to find a better Internet provider!! :blush:

Thankee for the photos sir! They arrived intact. I will do some figuring and if I can part with any o' my iron I will be in touch.

Again, many thanks.

ML

Archived