SASS Wire Forum

Indiana State Shoot

Turkey Legs #48384

What a "scorcher" of a shoot! A big congratulations to everyone who made it through! An even bigger THANK YOU to the fine folks of Deer Creek for making sure everyone was well looked out for - plenty of water and Gatorade out on the range - and the helpers driving around keeping an eye out for people who may have looked like they were "shrinking" from the heat.

Doc and family thank-you for opening up your "new" house on Thursday for a get together - when it is done it will look awesome.

As for my keys - well Padre/Korupt Karl and everyone else who wouldn't let me live that down :P - lets just say they are safely tucked away in my back pocket ;)

Loved the scenerios - the targets were well placed and the sequences were totally amazing! Not your usual sweeps, which kept us thinking :wacko:

And finally congratulations to this years Indiana State Champs: Two Sons and Duke Skywalker!

TL B)

PS: Two Sons - thank you for the excellent info on concealed carry and home invasion - I will be sharing that!

I never said this before - but - "I was HOT!" :rolleyes: Despite the temperatures and humidty, Matthew Duncan kept us straight and moving in the right direction, and the rest of the possee pitched in and got us all through one of the BEST shoots ever. Padre and Doc Molar and the whole "Deer Herd" worked tirelessly to show us a great time. And, those cowpokes I kept seeing running up and down the trails, doing everything from tightening up the shotgun poppers - to running shooters up the hill - to emptying the refuse containers, worked their bu++s off. Heck, even Korrupt Karl, was working into a sweat. Thanks to one and all; here is a big "YEE-HAW!" to ya'll all (it's a southern thing :D ).

Congratulations to Deuce, Duke, Turkey Legs, and Two Sons - "The Champions".

YEE-HAW! - Knob Creek Drover

Archived