SASS Wire Forum

Photos from The Cowboys... JJJ I promised lol

Deja Vous

Here are the run awaited photos.. Grizzes sit down before you open them.. lol. JJJ's brought to you by his Pal Deja... lol. He is cute, huh?? lol

http://s771.photobucket.com/albums/xx359/dejavous7/jjj/

Okay darn it try this one.. Geesh.. you guys can't you just look where I tell ya to look??

Deja . . Who was the gal in the bikini ? A relative of yours ? How about introducing me. :)

stop it... the link is suppose to be just the photos of the shoot.. geesh.. can't fix it now I am at work.. Oh, man... I need to review what I post...

That was Glittery! He shaved his legs for the bikini shots! Wolfgang, you are a bit young for JJJ, he likes em older! 

Deja . . Who was the gal in the bikini ? A relative of yours ? How about introducing me. :)

The Cowboy pictures are good, but I reckon I must be gettin' old... 'cuz I think the best of the lot is the one of Ms Deja in the black dress. (Note the eyes, Wolf...? ;) )

Looks to be fairly recent, too~!! :)

I, of course, slipped over to the Cassville album. That Miss Annie is just plumb "cute".

That was Glittery! He shaved his legs for the bikini shots! Wolfgang, you are a bit young for JJJ, he likes em older! 

Yeah.. blue hairs I thinks was what we had in mind for him? lol

The Cowboy pictures are good, but I reckon I must be gettin' old... 'cuz I think the best of the lot is the one of Ms Deja in the black dress. (Note the eyes, Wolf...? ;) )

Looks to be fairly recent, too~!! :)

[/quot

the black dress is an old one Hardpans.. I am much older than that.. geesh...

I, of course, slipped over to the Cassville album. That Miss Annie is just plumb "cute".

Thanks Noz the voice of reason from MO... And yes Annies is a baby doll... and I miss her and all of you alot.. I am having fun here, a few uh.. technical difficulties, but whats new for me..

I had a good shoot on Sunday.. nothing has changed, once I start laughing it takes a while to shoot... did you guys share notes on this or what?

Thanks Noz the voice of reason from MO... And yes Annies is a baby doll... and I miss her and all of you alot.. I am having fun here, a few uh.. technical difficulties, but whats new for me..

I had a good shoot on Sunday.. nothing has changed, once I start laughing it takes a while to shoot... did you guys share notes on this or what?

I miss you too, Deja! :(

Noz, I'll see you & Laurie on the 1st @ Cassville. Be there or be square. ; )

BMC.. crummy buttons.. I cant find a way to block photos.. so I give up[.. Geesh,..

So... I have a few more photos.. and then this weekend is Legends in Devore so I am pretty sure I will get a few of JJJ's up there.. lol... Tonight I missed a few photo moments.. JJJ's was a bit.. uh.. under the weather.. or under the scotch.. lol... He just kinda floats on the edge, just enought to be silly, but in control.. Fun night.. but photos ops will come in the future.. JJJ's is a nut.. lol

BMC.. crummy buttons.. I cant find a way to block photos.. so I give up[.. Geesh,..

Deja Vous - a solution for your pic (too many) quandry...

go to the original post, select edit and then detailed edit, then delete the link to the pic albums.

...then go to the pic you wanted to select and put the little arrow/read cursor over it/do not click, then select the line that has http thingy...

...then go to link and paste in the http thingy... and name your link....

Archived