SASS Wire Forum

Biggest targets in Michigan

Bad River Marty

You are all invited to Saginaw Field and Stream Club Saturday July 30 and Sunday July 31. We have 4 new bear targets to shoot at . Come and shoot one day or both days. Each day is a separate Match. Camping is free,but if you are going to camp please let me know your arrival time so we can let you in.

Dutch Henry is going to be here and set up his store. So bring extra money.

For those who are staying in town the Saginaw Fair will be going on Saturday. They have a rodeo scheduled for Saturday night at 7:00pm. Cost is $10 this includes parking,rodeo,rides and fireworks.

We will be having a 3 stage mini Wild Bunch match after the main match, cost is $5.

No rifle targets over 9 yards and no pistol tarsets over 7.

Also we will be having a potluck supper Saturday night.

Come join us you won't be sorry you came.

Bad River Marty and Katie Callahan

Wild Bunch Match- will be shot after the main match on both days. ammo requirements: 40 pistol, 30 rifle and 16+ shotgun. This is a great place for new wild bunch shooters to try it out. Any first time wild bunch shooters needing instructions, guidance will be helped at this fun, laid back wild bunch match.

Any sass legal rifle in any sass legal caliber is allowed. 1911 pistol and 1897 winchester shotgun are required. Minimum of three 1911 mags are needed, we have some you can borrow if you don't have enough. Top 5 places receive certificates, along with all clean shooters and top overall. One DVD will be given out each day to a random participant (John Wayne's- Cowboys, Ed Harris- Appalloosa, and Clint Eastwoods - Pale rider) Hope to see you all there.

p.s. bring your money since Dutch Henry will Be there selling lots of good stuff...

Heee Haaa.. Did somebody say BIGGEST targets in Michigan.. :o Even I can Hit them.. :blush: I'm plannin on bein there and bringin LOTS of smoke ta take care of any "skeeters" out there.. :P

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Crazy Mingo,

I thought we had one of the largest "Bear" targets ever made. At least 4 foot tall, 3 feet wide--even looks like a bear coming at you. It's about 10 yards out but still looks huge. Missed it 3 times. :huh:

Yes, even BIG targets can be missed! :D

Heee Haaa Bad River Marty.. Sorry I can only make sat... :angry: I got ta Work (bummer).. :unsure:

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm: ( one of the few that still have a job in Michigan)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DOGGIES & DAAAAAAA GONNNNNNNE!!!!!!!!!!! Myself, Nunica Kid, Lightenin Wayne, Doc Noper, Deuce, KJ & Speed are acomin. We're all very much lookin forward to the shoot & seein yall again. Except for Deuce, KJ & Speed we're all stayin over & shootin both days. Gives me twice the chance to get it right :-)

Heeee Haaa Slo-Moe.. Us POOR Cowboys, haveta work ta put bread on the table,But I'll see ya there sat.I guess I can wear that 2.50 shirt , the one missin the buttons.. :blush:

Heee Haaa Gunner..Bad River Marty already invited ya ta come over and shoot.. ;) If ya never shot in Saginaw, well ya should

Targets are big and close.. :lol: And the Saginaw club boosts about the largest number of clean shooters at a match.. :D

Heee haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heeee Haaa Slo-Moe.. Us POOR Cowboys, haveta work ta put bread on the table,But I'll see ya there sat.I guess I can wear that 2.50 shirt , the one missin the buttons.. :blush:

Heee Haaa Gunner..Bad River Marty already invited ya ta come over and shoot.. ;)If ya never shot in Saginaw, well ya should

Targets are big and close.. :lol: And the Saginaw club boosts about the largest number of clean shooters at a match.. :D

Heee haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Perfect for this erradical shooter (me)...anyway, I will be attending a Saginaw shoot hopefully by November....thanks Mingo you maniac!! :lol::wacko:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Bad River Marty.. Thank ya all.. It was fun .. :lol: I still can't believe I had 6 pistol misses on the first stage..Big targets and all :D One thing I can say I did miss fast.. :P You folks at Saginaw put on a good shoot,and a good lunch :rolleyes: Thank Ya All..

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Crazy Mingo,

You are very welcome. Thank you for coming. It is always a blast shooting with you. Too bad you had to work Sunday. It is a wonder you could see to hit anything through all that smoke and fire you were making. Hope to see you soon.

Gunner,

If you can make one of our shoots try to get on my posse we always have a good time.

Bad River Marty

Archived