SASS Wire Forum

Congrats Oregon state champs

Gawd Awful

Congratulations to you, Gawd Awful, for being the new OR State Champion Gunfighter. Thank you for being a good ambassador to our game instead of being a negative element.

I also see Bad Beth won Lady 49er, Fast E. Nuff Overall Mens, and Poke won Senior Gunfighter. Give them a hug for me.

So where can the rest of us common folk find the results? Or is my asking to "negitive"?

Specifically, who won Buckaroo and Buckarette?

Seems to be a good question Mike.

I looked all over the HRP website and didn't find anything :blink:

I too, am curious.

Mike,

Just email Leggs. I am sure that she will be happy to answer your questions. She has always answered promptly when I have had questions about their shoots.

Carole

Well, from your prior post, you have the results, why not just print here who the top kids were? Save us all some time and effort. I still haven't got the results of the Regional "wild bunch" shoot they held a few months ago!, but I'll try again.

Mike,

Sorry, I don't have the answer to your questions. I only know those results because they were facebooked to me. As soon as I see the results, I will make sure that you get them. ;)

Carole

Mike, I appolagize for poor memory but I believe the male kid was " walks a mite " and I do not rember the young lady's name

Thank-"YOU" Wildcat Carole, boy, patience is a virtue . . . Had a lot to do yesterday after the match, besides trying to spend some quality time with our Louisiana friends before they went home, but I was up at 4:30 a.m. hooking up with my server to get the web page problems corrected. Everything was up by this afternoon. The link is - SASS Oregon State Championship Results

Hope to see you at the NW Regional,

Leggs ;)

Mike,

Just email Leggs. I am sure that she will be happy to answer your questions. She has always answered promptly when I have had questions about their shoots.

Carole

Howdy folks,

I had planned on posting this earlier but this is the first time I have been able to get on the computer since the match.

Horseridge Pistoleros did a bang up job of putting on the 2011 Oregon State Championship! The stages were interestng and fun to shoot. It really reminded me of SASS Matches of 10 years ago. Lots of action and lots of laughing.

To all who produced the 2011 Oregon State Championship, WELL DONE!!!

Your pard

Marshal Law

PS Lady Hawk SASS#855 was crowned the Oregon State Champion Senior Woman and Destiny Hawk SASS#56820 was crowned the Oregon State Champion Buckerette

Thank you for the kind words and the great match. It was a pleasure meeting and shooting with everyone on our posse as well as all the other familiar faces and many new ones that I havn't met before. A few traveled from across the country! I'd also like to thank those from HRP who somehow recovered enough energy to make it up to our match only a week later.

Looking forward to making the trip over the mountians to see you guys again soon.

- Fast Enuff

You are burning things up here in the Northwest Fast Enuff, and looks like you will be for some time, great job buddy! Bubba and I sure enjoyed shooting with ya - Posse #1! Heard your match was a blast, but too many birthdays round here this week for us to get to cut loose.

You keep on, keeping on there, see you at the Regional!

Leggs :rolleyes:

Thank you for the kind words and the great match. It was a pleasure meeting and shooting with everyone on our posse as well as all the other familiar faces and many new ones that I havn't met before. A few traveled from across the country! I'd also like to thank those from HRP who somehow recovered enough energy to make it up to our match only a week later.

Looking forward to making the trip over the mountians to see you guys again soon.

- Fast Enuff

Howdy folks,

I had planned on posting this earlier but this is the first time I have been able to get on the computer since the match.

Horseridge Pistoleros did a bang up job of putting on the 2011 Oregon State Championship! The stages were interestng and fun to shoot. It really reminded me of SASS Matches of 10 years ago. Lots of action and lots of laughing.

To all who produced the 2011 Oregon State Championship, WELL DONE!!!

Your pard

Marshal Law

PS Lady Hawk SASS#855 was crowned the Oregon State Champion Senior Woman and Destiny Hawk SASS#56820 was crowned the Oregon State Champion Buckerette

Thank-you Marshall Law . .

. . . . for taking the time and offering the kind words. We sure enjoyed having you all join us, great group of shooters this year! Great job to Lady Hawk and Destiny Hawk too! Looks like we'll be shooting in your neck of the woods next year . . . Congratulations! (but hopefully we'll have a chance to shoot with you all again before then)

:rolleyes:

Leggs

PS - the registration states CA as the State residence (habit?) which created some confusion, glad to have it straightened out, corrections are done, Thank-you :huh:

Archived