SASS Wire Forum

Indiana State shoot Charity Donation

Montana Longhair 27261

This is Lil Sis. I just wanted everyone to know how GREAT the cowboys & cowgirls are that attended the Indiana State Hoosier Ambush. Thanks to Korupt Karl & Kay, 100X & Kat McKay, Padre PW & Miss Bonnie, Mama Missalot & Doc Molar & Katie for all the work you did in planning this Charity donation for my daughter Heather May. She is doing better after her surgery & stay in Cleveland Clinic last month. This donation will help her alot since she has not been able to work. The SASS family is an awesome bunch. PS I hear the Mighty Furball CRIED! :wub:

Love Lil Sis.

This is Lil Sis. I just wanted everyone to know how GREAT the cowboys & cowgirls are that attended the Indiana State Hoosier Ambush. Thanks to Korupt Karl & Kay, 100X & Kat McKay, Padre PW & Miss Bonnie, Mama Missalot & Doc Molar & Katie for all the work you did in planning this Charity donation for my daughter Heather May. She is doing better after her surgery & stay in Cleveland Clinic last month. This donation will help her alot since she has not been able to work. The SASS family is an awesome bunch. PS I hear the Mighty Furball CRIED! :wub:

Love Lil Sis.

Sis and Furball; That's the "Cowboy Way".....I've only known you two for about five years and you are both givers. I don't think you are ever home as you are working with the NRA and 4 H and have been for years. If anybody asks for help you guys are there and I thank you for being that way. It's about time in our little way to give back to you. I only wish we could have raised more money for you.

Love you guys.

KK

Thanks to JD, Doc, Max, X and Kat for running the charity shoot.

• 1 month later...

Archived