SASS Wire Forum

Spotting scope needed

Looking for 20 to 40 x. Good brand at good price for used in good shape. Past bad history with Barska so I want to stay away from them at least for awhile. Wanting to spend less than $125.00

Sir;

I was at Walker 47 in Anaheim, CA yesterday. A guy came in and sold him a really nice one, don't remember the brand but it's for sale there, used but in excellent condition and price. Andy is the owner, you can look up their website, or information, he is a SASS old timer and I think you will like the scope, give him a call, he's closed on Sunday and Monday, however. I hope that I was of some help to you, have a great weekend.

BullWhacker

Looking for 20 to 40 x. Good brand at good price for used in good shape. Past bad history with Barska so I want to stay away from them at least for awhile. Wanting to spend less than $125.00

I have a Konus 65mm 15-45 spotting scope that has never been used. It comes with a table top tripod and soft carrying case. I'll sell it to you for $125 including shipping. Slowpoke Joe

I have a Konus 65mm 15-45 spotting scope that has never been used. It comes with a table top tripod and soft carrying case. I'll sell it to you for $125 including shipping. Slowpoke Joe

Thanks Slowpoke Joe. I think the one you have has a 45 degree eyepc. I am looking for a stright one.

Thanks!

Sir;

I was at Walker 47 in Anaheim, CA yesterday. A guy came in and sold him a really nice one, don't remember the brand but it's for sale there, used but in excellent condition and price. Andy is the owner, you can look up their website, or information, he is a SASS old timer and I think you will like the scope, give him a call, he's closed on Sunday and Monday, however. I hope that I was of some help to you, have a great weekend.

BullWhacker

Thanks Bullwhacker! I just sent him an e-mail to see what he has.

Pard,

I am looking into the idea of using a digital camera that has a 78 power zoom.

Its a panasonic and is priced on sale at best buy for about 200.

This is far smaller and lighter than any spotting scope and it records.

If the weather cools off I hope to get out and see what this can do.

There is a chance the camera can be attached to a laptop and maybe zoom in for

a even more detailed look.

Returnable for 30 days.

Best

CR

I got a nice 20x Bushnell Spacemaster that has good optics and in excellent condition and still in the box. Will sell for $100 including shipping.

I got a nice 20x Bushnell Spacemaster that has good optics and in excellent condition and still in the box. Will sell for $100 including shipping.

• 3 weeks later...

If it's at least a 20-40x5o thae please consider it SOLD. Send me a PM with mailing adress and I will mail check

Thanks!

Archived