SASS Wire Forum

Where to Zombies Come From?

Aunt Jen

I knew they were real, and now someone else has suggested they come from CDC flu shots. It could be. But personally, I'm truly guessing they come from a lack or oral hygiene. I mean: look at them. They are all foaming gum-disease-blood/puss from their mouth.

So my guess is they come from poor oral health.

Ideas?

Congress? Crackhouse neighborhoods? B-movie has beens? Dunno.

Bodine

ex vice president's that claim to invent the internet and globable warming...come to think about it more, me thinks they come from policticains types, no common sense, walking around making noises...

Of course, acute zombieism could be caused by something else, and after they become zombies they neglect their gums. I concede: really, they don't look like they'd care to bother with them.

But the effect of all the blood and puss that comes out of their mouth seems to rapidly progress after they become zombies, so something about the quality of zombieism may promote gum disease.

Seein how da invetor of da internet involved , I'm athinkin' he's one too !:unsure:

Politicians

Career government bureacrats

People who watch lots of reality tv

You know, it could be something as simple as Rabies.

Naw.... dey got a cure fer that..........................................

Don't dey ? :unsure:

I knew they were real, and now someone else has suggested they come from CDC flu shots. It could be. But personally, I'm truly guessing they come from a lack or oral hygiene. I mean: look at them. They are all foaming gum-disease-blood/puss from their mouth.

Ideas?

I think they come out of the California school system ^_^

Not sure where exactly they come from, but this map from 2008 shows where they are heavily entrenched. The blue states have a lot of zombies.

Hopes are high that there will be far fewer zombie states in 2012.

Apologies in advance if this gets the thread pulled.

Grizz

Not sure where exactly they come from, but this map from 2008 shows where they are heavily entrenched. The blue states have a lot of zombies.

Hopes are high that there will be far fewer zombie states in 2012.

Apologies in advance if this gets the thread pulled.

Grizz

Geesh.. i was so afraid of this.. I now have my zombie kit.. A flashlight, garlic, a 12 gauge pump and olive oil.. ... the olive oil it to enhance the smell of the garlic.. lol

Geesh.. i was so afraid of this.. I now have my zombie kit.. A flashlight, garlic, a 12 gauge pump and olive oil.. ... the olive oil it to enhance the smell of the garlic.. lol

I thought the garlic was for the werewolves? :unsure::blink:

Heating the oil will cause the garlic to penetrate further.

I am still concerned that my 1911 may not be enough gun.

So I think it's maybe rabies or gum disease.

But it could also be that zombies are brought by a vulture who carries them in a little black bag.... (As opposed to a stork)

Or,

It may be that when one zombie kisses another zombie..... :wub: My mom told me about such things.

So I think it's maybe rabies or gum disease.

But it could also be that zombies are brought by a vulture who carries them in a little black bag.... (As opposed to a stork)

Or,

It may be that when one zombie kisses another zombie..... :wub: My mom told me about such things.

Are you saying that a girl has to kiss a lot of zombies before she will find a prince? :blink:

Ideas?

Well when a Zombie man finds a special zombie woman, and the fall in love..... :lol:

Vampires not sexy enough for HBO's TRUE BLOOD? ;)

Legend had it Zombies were reanimated dead making them the UNDEAD (Cue creepy music and Vincent Price laugh) thus Zombies are close relatives to vampires but they are raised by magic not a vampir's bite. So, I suppose Zombies come from Brujas as opposed to Golem which come from animated clay and old Jewish Wizards.

See, I've been off on sick leave for 6 weeks and have ready 41 books a majority of which had something to do with occult. Somebody, please, PUHLEASE send me a Zombie or something to shoot! :blink:

You know, it seems that way sometimes! :lol: :lol:

But Momma told me that kissing can lead to babies.

My wife was raised by her aunt who never married and is convinced babies come from kissing. It's hard dating a girl who was taught that.

Archived