SASS Wire Forum

Comanche Valley Vigilantes

Doc Cole 52765L

Thinking of heading up to CVV tomorrow. Directions look fairly clear on their website, but was wondering if anyone had GPS coordinates or actual address to enter?

Thanks,

Doc

:FlagAm:

What's up, Doc? Didn't you shoot with us at Lone Star in the spring? Same range.

Hi Goody,

Haven't made it there, yet. Been occupied (or lazy), and haven't made it out to any of the matches the last month or so. Was home in Iowa for the July Fort Parker match. Thought I would motivate myself tomorrow. Looks like a good range, so seemed like a good choice for somewhere new.

I think the directions I have will work and Googled an address for Ormsby Ranch. Will give it a shot.

Doc

It really is easy. Just stay on that same road (FM 1434) for the 11 miles, you will see the Orsmby ranch on your left. Look immediately for the the road to split, stay left. Travel another 100 yards or so, the first gate on the left. There will be a sign that is about 2x2 on the fence where you turn. Follow that road all the way to the back, up and over the hill. You'll see us when you come around the hill to your right.

See you in the morning!

Goody,

Talkin' "Cow" now? Another accomplishment to add to your fine list of... well... accomplishments!:ph34r:

Archived