SASS Wire Forum

The wife and son are out of town, so I'm throwing a Party

And when your wife and son return and find out what you did, we'll throw one heck of a going away party for you right after the graveside services. :lol:

Forty Rod is correct. I don't know if you are Irish, but we will hold an Irish wake for you anyway. :lol:

Who knows, I might even drink some Irish whisky. Naaaaa, I wouldn't do that. Make it a Harp Lager. :)

Forty Rod is correct. I don't know if you are Irish, but we will hold an Irish wake for you anyway. :lol:

Who knows, I might even drink some Irish whisky. Naaaaa, I wouldn't do that. Make it a Harp Lager. :)

Oh Badger, Badger, Badger...Never, I mean NEVER say that!

Ya have ta have an Irish Whiskey chased by a Harps, Murphey's or Guinness! Got It?

That's the way it's done...at least in my house :P

The other "Charlie"

Oh Badger, Badger, Badger...Never, I mean NEVER say that!

Ya have ta have an Irish Whiskey chased by a Harps, Murphey's or Guinness! Got It?

That's the way it's done...at least in my house :P

The other "Charlie"

OK, I am under duress here. Barkeep Kraps, Five (count 'em, 5) fingers of Jamison and a Harp chaser,

If you please. :)

Alas, poor Rolan, and he was so young.....Once. :mellow:

Whenever you get here. See back when I was in the Air Force, we had a "Barracks Party" once a week. That was when we moved all the beds and swept, mopped and waxed the floor. We also "deep cleaned" the bathroom as well as all our other chores. So you show up whenever you want and I'll give you a rag to clean something with or a broom.

Whenever you get here. See back when I was in the Air Force, we had a "Barracks Party" once a week. That was when we moved all the beds and swept, mopped and waxed the floor. We also "deep cleaned" the bathroom as well as all our other chores. So you show up whenever you want and I'll give you a rag to clean something with or a broom.

Translated into English, Mrs. Bea told him to clean this house by the time she gets back or else.

gimme enuf Makers Mark or Bulliet and I'll dance :D PAR TAY I' s a very good dancer :P

gimme enuf Makers Mark or Bulliet and I'll dance :D PAR TAY I' s a very good dancer :P

I'll bet as a former Mermaid at Disneyland, you learned some moves underwater too. Shake it Baby...Shake it. Just sayin'

Big Jake Class of '68

:lol::lol: yep I give swirlies :lol:

It is a good thing you're on the other side of the country. Makers Mark I have!

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk200/Rolan_Kraps/mantle.jpg

you could surely use some help :rolleyes:

WHAT.........NO BULLIET ?? :blink:

I'll just had ta fix dat problem ! :lol:

BTW, what times dem strippers gonna git here, uh ? ;)

that's my line Jake---cuz sometimes folks quickly write and misspell my name Cherly :unsure:

did I see you at LLC's memorial shoot at Cajon?

that's my line Jake---cuz sometimes folks quickly write and misspell my name Cherly :unsure:

did I see you at LLC's memorial shoot at Cajon?

Nope, didn't make that one. I was at Ambush at Mill Creek for a few hours visiting and one of there Monthly shoots in Norco. I shot at the 4th of July shoot in Norco. Didn't go yesterday cuz it was to hot. I went to Idyllwild to shot with #19 Big Medicine. COOL. Just sayin'

Big Jake

I dint go to 4th since it was my daughter's b'day but plan to go to GF in Oct. Mebe Sept shoot. It's just 20 min from me.

Archived