SASS Wire Forum

WTB:

Asa Smith

Hello Wire

I was wondering if anyone out there has some "Shootin' specs" that they would be willing to part with ?

These are the old style wire rim glasses that were once sold by Cowboy Emporium.

Love the way mine fit, but they are near worn out so I'm looking for a fresh pair or

pairs.

Let me know what you have.

Post here or e-mail me at : bkreinke@sbcglobal.net

Thanks Asa Smith SASS# 40835

Hello Wire

I was wondering if anyone out there has some "Shootin' specs" that they would be willing to part with ?

These are the old style wire rim glasses that were once sold by Cowboy Emporium.

Love the way mine fit, but they are near worn out so I'm looking for a fresh pair or

pairs.

Hello Wire

pairs.

I think Jake means modern.

I know the side protection may lack a little, but I like the way they fit my face.

I have been using mine for 10 years and almost forget they are on.

Not looking to start a debate or an opinion thread just lookin' for some Shootin' specs, if anyone has some they want to get rid of.

Thanks

Asa

Thank You Tell Sackett !!

The gold will be on the stage tomorrow.

Still looking for another pair if anyone out there has one...

Asa Smith

They sell on E-ay pretty often. tinted or clear lenses available. dont know the prices but cant be too expensive or I woulfnt have bothered looking.

Asa,

I have a couple pair of the round spectacles around here somewhere. Shoot me a PM with your address and I'll send them to you. When you get them just drop a check in the mail to cover postage.

Ethan

Archived