SASS Wire Forum

--SOLD--1923S & 1927D US Peace Silver Dollars

:rolleyes: Hello the fire (although you probably don't need a fire tonight).

I am offering for sale 2 US Peace Silver Dollars. They are 1923S and 1927D. I am grading them as Very Fine to Extra Fine. With the price of spot silver hoovering around $40 per ounce these coins are worth a little over $30.00 each if melted down. But - they are TOO pretty for that - so - I am thinking that $78 shipped is a fair price.

See photos at:

http://s890.photobucket.com/albums/ac110/BoneyardBill123/

Thanks for looking and enjoy the weekend. :)

Boneyard Bill

bhoffman2227@gmail.com

Bill

Them sure look like some mighty fine coins. Just wish I could buy 'em. I just posted to say Thank You for the two that I bought a few weeks ago. I had them with in a week

of me mailing the check, even though the check was mailed the Thursday before the 4th of July weekend. The coins were much better than the pictures showed and IMO better than advertised.

Once again, Thank You

Sun

howdy

Nice price and coins. I am looking for a 1921 PEACE Dollar in better than average condition. Anyone have one, let me know..

curley

Curley,

I have one. NGC MS-63.

Fillmore

Feelmore

thanks, Bill already offered me one...I don't need one that good. I actually am not that fond of the Peace/Piece dollars. I am just one short of a date set so thought I would fill the hole...

thanks anyways

how ya been pard??

curley

Feelmore

thanks, Bill already offered me one...I don't need one that good. I actually am not that fond of the Peace/Piece dollars. I am just one short of a date set so thought I would fill the hole...

thanks anyways

how ya been pard??

curley

I'm well brother, just got home from shooting. I hope to shoot with ya'll in the near future. Some time after John Wayne.

Feelmore

Archived