SASS Wire Forum

PIzza Request for Griz!

Aunt Jen

Ok?

Maybe we should fix a rice-dough, vegetarian pizza? Because I need to lose about 10 pounds. We could have a rice-dough dough, and a little tomato sauce on it, no cheese and some lettuce topping with just a sprinkling of black olives?

NOT!!!!!!!

JUST KIDDING!

AJ

Your sick young lady, vegetarian pizza with rice dough, god that is discussing. Oh sorry didn't see you were kidding :D

Well Grizz, I'll take a cheesebuger pizza, thin crust, No garlic, but wif dill pickles.

Forgit da beer.........Masive amounts of Bulliet !! ;)

Schoolmarm just walked in with a massive cup of Moose Tracks ice cream! :lol:

One more slice of the sausage and pepperoni and I'm ready for some ice cream myself! :P (burp)

'Pache, here's a fresh bottle of Bulliet! Crack 'er open an help yourself! B)

Schoolmarm just walked in with a massive cup of Moose Tracks ice cream! :lol:

One more slice of the sausage and pepperoni and I'm ready for some ice cream myself! :P (burp)

'Pache, here's a fresh bottle of Bulliet! Crack 'er open an help yourself! B)

OHHHHHH WHISKEY !!!!!!!!!

I BE RAT OVER !!!

Well dangit, my lead didn't come today, not that I really expected it to, but a feller can hope. I was gonna spend tomorrow putting powder and lead into about 1000 primed cases I got ready.

Guess now I'll have to actually cut the grass or something else...gonna be another hot one so I guess I'll have to get up early...yeah, right :D

Well dangit, my lead didn't come today, not that I really expected it to, but a feller can hope. I was gonna spend tomorrow putting powder and lead into about 1000 primed cases I got ready.

Guess now I'll have to actually cut the grass or something else...gonna be another hot one so I guess I'll have to get up early...yeah, right :D

Didn't git up till 10AM here !! (Hehehe, Lady Hawk aint gonna let me do dat no more !)

callin fer rain here tomarrow, so I'll take den paper targets and look at how well dem 45-70 reloads I reloaded did.

Never reloaded dem fore !!

Well, there is a match tomorrow, bout 2 plus hours from my place, a range I haven't shot before, and forecast is for mid 90s. So as much as I'd like to shoot, I think I'll stay home and stay inside most of the day.

I like loading boolits, I enjoy it, and when I don't feel like doing something I really should be doing, I still feel like I'm accomplishing something. And I can do while a western plays on the TV in the background.

Oh yeah........

Don't fergit da 1000 Island sald dressin ! ;)

Is that your lube for 45-70 bullets? :blink:

Yup, shore nuff was !!! ;)

Guess dat explains da funky smell when I fired ! :blink:

Ok?

Maybe we should fix a rice-dough, vegetarian pizza? Because I need to lose about 10 pounds. We could have a rice-dough dough, and a little tomato sauce on it, no cheese and some lettuce topping with just a sprinkling of black olives?

NOT!!!!!!!

JUST KIDDING!

AJ

Ah.. not so hot on the rice dough.. but the vegetatain is okay with maters, spinach, garlic, feta, a double dose of cheese.. and how about a sprinkling of about 5 pounds of sausage and pepperoni.. lol Can we add some more garlic and feta to cover them meat? lol It is vegetarian as long as you hid the meat.. lol

Sorry I missed the dinner, kinda. Ya'll wif the Eyetalian sausage can enjoy it all to youownselves. Uno can tell you Anise/Fennel makes me VERY sick. :blink: I can't even take the smell. I made us a turkey roast with brown saffron rice and a strawberry/spinach salad instead. :excl:

However, I did bring along some nice after supper drinks like some home made decaf Mudslides and some home made decaf chocolate chunk ice cream. Help yourselves....

Sorry I missed the dinner, kinda. Ya'll wif the Eyetalian sausage can enjoy it all to youownselves. Uno can tell you Anise/Fennel makes me VERY sick. :blink: I can't even take the smell. I made us a turkey roast with brown saffron rice and a strawberry/spinach salad instead. :excl:

However, I did bring along some nice after supper drinks like some home made decaf Mudslides and some home made decaf chocolate chunk ice cream. Help yourselves....

Not really big on deserts.. ahhh.. do you have any feta and garlic on that salad?

Okay, I came a little late and see there's only 2 peices of pizza left. What's with the pineapples? On pizza!? Where's the anchovies?? Oh well I'll pick off the pineapple, could ya pass some of the rocky road ice cream to go on top of this pizza please?:blink:

Archived