SASS Wire Forum

PIzza Request for Griz!

Aunt Jen

Oh!

On it, I'd like just a tad extra puree, mozzarella cheese spread all over it, every inch. An evenly spaced layer of black olives, not contiguous but maybe each about 3/8 inch apart. then a fine layer of pre-cooked (less grease) hamburger sprinkled all over it.

Bake until the crust is golden brown. Take it out. Serve hot.

Sprinkle some parmesan cheese all over the top.

Pull a piece out from the rest, and the cheese strings along with it. Fold the edge of the crust a bit, to help the slice hold its shape, and bite the tip off.

Relish—a verb, not a noun.

Cherish the good times.

AJ

Brush the crust with garlic? lol.. Okay nope.. i want a thin crust, but deep dish with tons of meat, onions. mushrooms, GARLIC the more the better, peppers, onions.. sauce.. tons of cheese and even a bit of feta makes me happy.. The message is if you smell horrible after eating it I like it.. lol. JJJ's makes the best mushrooms with olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.. oh my gosh to die for.. I am thinking of renting a stomach so I can eat more.. lol..

Yes, yes. I prefer a thin crust.

I am not all that much into breads. so it's the topping that's the most important.

AJ

I prefer grain breads, mostly what we ate growing up until Sunbeam convinced us otherwise.. lol.. But my self.. I never liked cold white bread.. never had much taste.. now warm italian with garlic yeah.. and sour dough warm.. or saffron.. I love that homemade with honey and butter.. But give me a nice grainy bread with olive oil and garlic and stinky cheese and I am a player all day and all night long..

Like Aunt Jen said, but don't forget the Eyetalian sausage! Garlic ok, no feta though. Sorry Dej.

Oh man and things were smelling so good too.. loll You know I am pretty sure FETA keeps bugs aways.. you and Bucky need to consider that in GA.. lol

Lawd, we do have some bugs here. Lotta frogs and bats to eat them though.

Yep.. you have more bugs, more kudzu and more traffiic in hotlanta.. than I have ever seen. lol

All you children making goo goo eyes at the pizza, BUT YA FERGOT THE BEER!

I didn't see much on the pepperoni and sausage either.

Whiskey Girl did speak up, but you was all blathering about the bread that it was hard to hear.

Ok Grizz, we are gonna need at least one a with thin crust, pepperoni, Eye tallian sausage, lottsa cheese, some black olives and of course the cold beer. I will have mine on Saturday if ya don't mind.

I like a greasy spicy italian sausage pizza. Not thin crust but not thick something in between & salty. Plenty of cheeze but I like the sauce to be kinda plain.

And I'll take Moose Drool Beer!!

Chili Pepper Kid

Well look at the time, I reckon I'd best head down to the take and bake pizza store. Too lazy to make it from scratch every week like I used to.

Been kind of a lazy Friday day off for me. Too hot to do anything outside, so I slept late, puttered around the house, watched Bonanza, hand primed the last 100 cases I have waiting for lead and got some laundry started.

I'm with Yellowhouse Sam on this one... Shrimp and Crawdads... works for me... Make mine thick crust... and the notion of Moose Drool beer works as well... I've been to the brewery... very, very good stuff...

Vaya con Dios

Ok?

Maybe we should fix a rice-dough, vegetarian pizza? Because I need to lose about 10 pounds. We could have a rice-dough dough, and a little tomato sauce on it, no cheese and some lettuce topping with just a sprinkling of black olives?

NOT!!!!!!!

JUST KIDDING!

AJ

Ok?

Maybe we should fix a rice-dough, vegetarian pizza? Because I need to lose about 10 pounds. We could have a rice-dough dough, and a little tomato sauce on it, no cheese and some lettuce topping with just a sprinkling of black olives?

NOT!!!!!!!

JUST KIDDING!

AJ

Whew, you had me worried there for a minute or two, Auntie Jen.

Don't say things like that. Put me in cardiac arrest. :o

OK, in the oven we gots two thin crust, heavy mozzarella, with black olives and ground bison meat.

Deja, sorry, no deep dish, but made up some calzone for you. Stuffed with mozzarella, feta, gyro meat, peppers, and kalamata olives.

One regular crust with pineapple and ham for Jack, and one with lots of italian sausage for Miss Whiskey and someone else.

Trying something new - regular crust with etouffee sauce, mudbugs, andouille, and some dirty rice sprinkled on, hold the kudzu.

On deck is a simple cheese with garlic and mushroom.

Beer on tap, help yourselves, and there are pitchers of sangria on the bar and on each table.

I'm thinking that we are gonna need some torches around the place after dark. Maybe put some smudge in em to keep the skeeters down. I brought in some dry wood for the campfire.

Yeah! Set 'em up just to the right of the oven out back, BMC. Over there, by the icon of St. Euphrosynus the Cook, is a cabinet with a few pound of Ethiopian frankincense, a little of that in the torches will keep the skeeters away. And just dump the wood by the firepit.

Calzone! I'm there and maybe some of the pizza too. Oh yea, lots of cold BEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.

We got more dough and all sorts of fixings, Paladin. You can build you own if you want.

Sausage an' pepperoni with mushrooms an' extra cheese? Got one on a cracker thin 18" crust goin' in the oven now!

Don't get ta' hang with y'all on a Friday night much. Gotta' go ta' Rock Castle in the mornin' and give Shadai a hand, but I got some free time tonight and I can't think of any place or many folks I'd rather be or hang out with! :wub::lol:

Thanks Dave! I gots a couple of citronella candles, the big ones. Light 'em up an' we can do without the bugs.

Hey SDJ! you got any o' that mudbug pizza left? I'd like ta' try that one! :P

Mudbugs are right tasty, just don't overcook them though. Turn into rubber. Can get them here in Jawja for about million bucks a pound.

Bucky whipped up a homemade pizza with whole milk mozzarella, baby bellas, Eyetalian sausage and black olives. Real good.

Archived