SASS Wire Forum

I've bought 2 Marbles tang peeps over the last couple of years. The 1st was for a 66 Win, but in the box was one for a 94 Win. Didn't check it out right away, so don't remember the Pard I got it from. 2nd was one for a 94 Marlin. It was for my daughter's 94 marlin. She shot Mom's and liked the buckhorns better. Didn't even check the sight, other than, yes there is a sight in the box.(See a pattern of old here?). So, got a new (to me)94 Marlin, got out the sight I've had for how long? And it is for a 94WIN also. Good thing I have a few of those. So, check yer boxes please.

Thanks,Parson

Could you have switched boxes, I got a new pair of splippers once and took them out of the box and put a new pair of tennis shoes in the box as I had a pair of tennis shoes I liked wearing better, a year went by and my splipper were getting worn and I said to my self I have a new pairof slippers in the box. When I opened the box it had tennis shoes in it.

I said the same thing. Why did they put tennis shoes in a slipper box!

WW

I've bought 2 Marbles tang peeps over the last couple of years. The 1st was for a 66 Win, but in the box was one for a 94 Win. Didn't check it out right away, so don't remember the Pard I got it from. 2nd was one for a 94 Marlin. It was for my daughter's 94 marlin. She shot Mom's and liked the buckhorns better. Didn't even check the sight, other than, yes there is a sight in the box.(See a pattern of old here?). So, got a new (to me)94 Marlin, got out the sight I've had for how long? And it is for a 94WIN also. Good thing I have a few of those. So, check yer boxes please.

Thanks,Parson

I've got a Marbles sight on my bench that I have no clue as to what it fits. Marbles doesn't put part #s on their sights, only on the boxes. It would be very easy to switch them unknownly. Pretty fustrating, I Know.

Al

Archived