SASS Wire Forum

Best gun for zombies?

Aunt Jen

Well, I'd have found it unlikely that both the very different Mark Zukerberg guy and Woody Harrelson both survived most of the Zombies, but they did. I see it with my own two eyes. :o

So I can't help but wonder, if the zombies try to take over,and if we've already lost enough of society that rules and law no longer apply, just survival, then I wonder why these guys don't make their way to the nearest Army base and...

...get an M1 Abrams tank. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Abrams :D

It seems to me I ought to be able to get around pretty well with that.

AJ

Yes, I do believe zombies have a toothpaste phobia. That's called toothpasteophobia, AKA gumdiseaseophilia. Also, they seem to fear water, as I don't think any of them ever shower.

It could be they saw too many Leave it to Beaver shows as children. I'm not sure, but it seems to be based on severely repressed issues around cleanliness.

AJ

Yes, I do believe zombies have a toothpaste phobia. That's called toothpasteophobia, AKA gumdiseaseophilia. Also, they seem to fear water, as I don't think any of them ever shower.

It could be they saw too many Leave it to Beaver shows as children. I'm not sure, but it seems to be based on severely repressed issues around cleanliness.

AJ

I'ma bettin lye soap and bleach was scare dem to....................

Well , dey are already deaded !

Well, I'd have found it unlikely that both the very different Mark Zukerberg guy and Woody Harrelson both survived most of the Zombies, but they did. I see it with my own two eyes. :o

So I can't help but wonder, if the zombies try to take over,and if we've already lost enough of society that rules and law no longer apply, just survival, then I wonder why these guys don't make their way to the nearest Army base and...

...get an M1 Abrams tank. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Abrams :D

It seems to me I ought to be able to get around pretty well with that.

AJ

I don't like those undead types at all. We live by an Air Force base, take a C-130 or F/A-18 out for a midnight ride? That will cure that pesky zombie problem.

I don't like those undead types at all. We live by an Air Force base, take a C-130 or F/A-18 out for a midnight ride? That will cure that pesky zombie problem.

Oooooo.!

AC-130?

Actually, I can fly the plane, if you can fire the gun.

AJ

If you watched last season's The Walking Dead you would have seen that, in episode 2 I believe, Deputy Grimes was trapped inside an out of gas M1 while surrounded by Hundreds of Walkers. You need to stay mobile and fast in Zombie territory!

Ok. I need to quit replying to my own posts.

But I do like Woody Harrelson. Doesn't he have a knack for acting like he's tough and scary, when in reality he's tough and friendly?

AJ

Oh heck no your replies are better than what I was thinking.. lol... So, if I load up my water gun with toothpaste I will be safe, right?

If you watched last season's The Walking Dead you would have seen that, in episode 2 I believe, Deputy Grimes was trapped inside an out of gas M1 while surrounded by Hundreds of Walkers. You need to stay mobile and fast in Zombie territory!

I saw the original night of the walking dead, then a few years later they bought it back.. only this time the zombies where in a mall.. lol.. I was scared and then suddenly the started falling off the escalater steps.. okay it took me 15 minutes to stop laughing.. lol.. The usher came over to visit twice.. lol Now the exocist.. different story.. I was so scared I shook when I went into a dark area alone for months... some thing too real about that stuff.. Zombies, frankinsteins, vanpires, I can handle, I might jump or scream, . but things that could be real.. I am totally scared to the bone..

Oh heck no your replies are better than what I was thinking.. lol... So, if I load up my water gun with toothpaste I will be safe, right?

Yes! I believe that is the right thing to do.

Or one of those mega-size squirt guns? Load it up with mouth wash...! Like that.

AJ

I saw the original night of the walking dead, then a few years later they bought it back.. only this time the zombies where in a mall.. lol.. I was scared and then suddenly the started falling off the escalater steps.. okay it took me 15 minutes to stop laughing.. lol.. The usher came over to visit twice.. lol Now the exocist.. different story.. I was so scared I shook when I went into a dark area alone for months... some thing too real about that stuff.. Zombies, frankinsteins, vanpires, I can handle, I might jump or scream, . but things that could be real.. I am totally scared to the bone..

Ok.

When I was little, the Exorcist did scare me some, but it felt like in a good way. Stuff like warewolf movies and Frankenstein, were only mild thrillers, until that newness wore off. No go there.

The scariest movie I ever saw was Jaws—because it is a real thing that can happen, I think.

You know where most people are eaten by sharks? In between their teeth.

AJ

Ok.

When I was little, the Exorcist did scare me some, but it felt like in a good way. Stuff like warewolf movies and Frankenstein, were only mild thrillers, until that newness wore off. No go there.

The scariest movie I ever saw was Jaws—because it is a real thing that can happen, I think.

AJ

Yes! I believe that is the right thing to do.

Or one of those mega-size squirt guns? Load it up with mouth wash...! Like that.

AJ

Is there a brand I need to buy?? lol

Ok.

AJ

Being the youngest I was scared a lot by older brothers. so I guess my fear factor right along with my tickle factor rank pretty high.. lol..

I read the book, then saw the movie for the exorcist.. the book gave me a background, and having spent years in the Catholic church.. hey I was a easy scare.. lol.. But then you have to understand I wanted to be a police officer but I was afraid of the dark.

The interesting part is while I do have fears, I would walk the plank into total darkness for family or friends.

My father left home when I was only 12, he had little choice, and being the youngest I was still called upon to go into the darkness of the cellar and fix the pump with a swift kick to the belt to get it running again. If there was a bump in the night, I was the one sent out with a shot gun.. I had fears, but I was HUGE when I felt others were in danger.. So, while I am a cowardly chick for for issues related to just me, . I would protect my family and friends behind my skirts with my full force of ammo.. lol... As long as it would last.. lol

Hmmm. Why does being Catholic and bein scared by older brothers go together?

It is Catholic and exocist but then we are known for LARGE families.. lol..

Ok. I need to quit replying to my own posts.

But I do like Woody Harrelson. Doesn't he have a knack for acting like he's tough and scary, when in reality he's tough and friendly?

AJ

He's also pro PETA and anti-gun.

Hmmm. Why does being Catholic and bein scared by older brothers go together?

That's what older brothers do. Even Baptists. :lol:

Where is Puff the Magic Dragoon when you need him?

I still think that a 106 mm RR is good medicine for the zombie.

Not so good on collateral damage tho. Slow rate of fire is a

disadvantage also. Maybe a quad bofors 40 mm setup?

How bout a good old fashioned flame trower?

JJ(crispy critters)J-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

How bout a good old fashioned flame trower?

JJ(crispy critters)J-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Effective but a pain in the butt to run with and reload. ;)

I like a blooper. HE for long range Shotgun rounds if they get close. Ya need to stay on yore toes though. Single shot.

Flares are handy for night work and setting fires too. :lol:

Catholic big brother zombies?

Pretty scary. :lol: :lol:

Is there a brand I need to buy?? lol

I think zombies are phobic to any mouthwash, just as they are with toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, showers, lysol, comet, windex, anything. Probably even distilled water freaks 'em out. And in the bed? Clean sheets also ward them off.

I mean: Have you ever seen a zombie in the movies attack someone in bed when their sheets were clean? (Like: when the director hasn't slept with the star in that bed?)

AJ

Effective but a pain in the butt to run with and reload. ;)

I like a blooper. HE for long range Shotgun rounds if they get close. Ya need to stay on yore toes though. Single shot.

Flares are handy for night work and setting fires too. :lol:

That's the M-79, isn't it?

I was talking with an old mortarman last year. He said he kind of keeps up on what is going on and that the M-79 is making a comeback. Can anyone confirm that?

Archived