SASS Wire Forum

Badlands Bar 3 Work day Aug 6th

Nuttin' Graceful

Calling all Ranch Hands!

A few weeks ago the wind blew hard at the Bar 3 and some minor repairs are in order. T-Bone is planning a couple of upgrades as part of the repairs so we are going to have a work day on Saturday Aug 6th. We will start around 8:00am and we should be able to get it done by lunch or so. Just bring a pair of gloves and wear something cool. See you there........

We are always grateful for the help our many Ranch Hands provide, so come and help us work Badlands style.

Call T-bone, Honey or me and as always check the website www.badlandsbar3.com for whats going on around the range and with the Gang.

Already trying to make sure I can clear that weekend. I may not make many shoots because of work, but will do my hardest to make sure there is a place to come shooting at!!!!!

Well, Weds the 10 is my birthday, so feel free to use that as an excuse to party after ya get the work done. Not that you all need an excuse to party...

See ya all in November.

Grizz

Well, Weds the 10 is my birthday, so feel free to use that as an excuse to party after ya get the work done. Not that you all need an excuse to party...

See ya all in November.

Grizz

Thanks Grizz....

cause you know we needed an excuse....couldn't do it without you!

and have a fantastic birthday!

Workday is on the 6th ,,,Jack. Thanks and hope to see you there..

Happy B day Grizz, your exempt... this is your day, can we do anything to make it better?

Bob, sure hope you can make it..

CC and The Chaser,, hope to see yall as well!!!

Al, the day would not be complete with out You.... How about 5,000.00 bucks and you tote the note ???????

Everyone Else, stop by and visit if you can and remember that TSRA is on sept 17-18,2011..... Thanks to all T-Bone

You know how T-bone is ........ He's an over acheiver. He plans to get started on some items this next week and I will be getting some lumber hauled into the range. We really appreciate those who come out and help make the Badland's Bar 3 a special place for all our friends to come and shoot.

Be sure to sign up for the TSRA (Texas State Rifle Assoc.) match. I understand that Dusty Lone Star is doing all the match coordination so he can likely provided details as needed. We at the Badlands Bar 3 will have the range ready and as always will write some fun and intersting stages. See you in September........

Just come on by on Saturday Aug 6th and cheer us on...... even if only for a few minutes. You know how Ringo Fire always likes an audience!

We won't be able to make it to this work day but don't think we aren't going to help in the future.

Chaser has to work this Saturday.

I have a "thing" I have to go to. A bunch of ladies I work with are getting together at 10:00 that morning.

I would rather hang out with y'all but it's something I feel I need to go to.

Let us know when the next work day is scheduled.

LOL, I just had a funny mental picture. Think of Mr. Miagi from Karate Kid the original movie. T-Bone is out on the range, people are asking him how they can shoot faster, T-Bone hand them a paint brush, 'you want to shoot fast, paint the fence'

:D

LOL, I just had a funny mental picture. Think of Mr. Miagi from Karate Kid the original movie. T-Bone is out on the range, people are asking him how they can shoot faster, T-Bone hand them a paint brush, 'you want to shoot fast, paint the fence'

:D

I was picturing Tom Sawyer...

TBone can make anything sound like fun!

He might combine the two; " No. You can't paint the fence. It will make you too fast. But, for a bottle of Crown...". :P

Bring him a bottle of Crown and he will LET you paint the fence!

Love it!!!

I have been working really hard on the range the last 2 weeks. Getting things in place so the work day goes off with out a hitch... It's gonna be a hot one this Saturday, We are hoping to have things wrapped up around hi noon...

TSRA is our priority this month. We hope to have around 100 shooters at the TSRA match next month so we want everything looking good.

CL, we are always happy to see you and "the Chaser" on the range. Maybe you can help out next time.....

Cherokee Lone Wolf has been helping out quite a bit and will be back this thursday.... See Yall soon and thanks for all the help in advance..

Workday was great!!! We finnished up all the stages on the down range side, and used 3 pallets of lumber. THat stuff really goes fast when 8 guys are working.... Everything is looking good and on track for TSRA... Hope to have stage 7 finnished today. This is turning into a full time job for me... The workday was over around 12;30 and we all went and ate Mexican food down town....after a talkabout the day was over.. Thanks to all who helped and see Ya soon in the Badlands at TSRA and CAC. T-Bone

Bless you all for your hard work.

I know it was hot!

I bet you still had a good time.

Let us know when you are going to have another work day.

We will be there next Saturday for the monthly shoot.

Glad to hear y'all got a lot of work done.

Wish I could have been there. And looks like I will also

miss the TSRA match along witht he Open.

I might show up at the TSRA match anyway just to bug some of you.

But don't think the Doc is going to let me shoot.

All the clean up from the tornado debris is finished TODAY !!!! Thank goodness!!!! Honey B' your roof is back on your stage and Al, your stage is back together also.. Looks like we only have a few beautification projects to work on now.... The stages will be set soon and the TSRA match is so close.... Still no rain at the Ranch --you should see all the cracks in the ground it's unbelievable .. I droped my hammer and it went out of sight, I got the shovel out and recovered it. Thanks again everyone. T-Bone

All the clean up from the tornado debris is finished TODAY !!!! Thank goodness!!!! Honey B' your roof is back on your stage and Al, your stage is back together also.. Looks like we only have a few beautification projects to work on now.... The stages will be set soon and the TSRA match is so close.... Still no rain at the Ranch --you should see all the cracks in the ground it's unbelievable .. I droped my hammer and it went out of sight, I got the shovel out and recovered it. Thanks again everyone. T-Bone

Thanks T-Bone for putting my stage back together. Wish I could have been able to do it myslef.

Maybe I will heal up in time to do something to it before Comin At'Cha.

Archived