SASS Wire Forum

Senior games and cas

Major Bill

Any info about the cas shooting at senior games in Utah in Oct 2011. Is this for fast guns only or can new bees shoot there ??

I don't know what you might mean by "fast gun" other than is it a timed event, and yes it is, but then so are all SASS and CAS events that I am aware of. The catagories are seperated every five years for instance 50 to 54, 55 to 59 and so on to about 80 and are also by smokeless and black, I'm not sure about one and two hands but I think so. Its fun and its a good match with lots of side matches and an big crowd of real nice people. You get to walk in a Olypic style parade get a darn good dinner plus a lot of shooting for four days come on down.

Already signed up in the BP catagory for 60-64 age group(anyway that is what I remember...or was it ..no it was....Have a great day!

:rolleyes::unsure:

This is a GREAT match for a number of reasons, but the Biggest reason IMO is that the category system is set up the way SASS ought to be. It is totally age based. It sure seems to me that everyone there has a good time. I've got to get my application in right away... the deadline is Sept 1!

Snakebite

Hey Major Bill, off topic but I hope to see you at Cherokee Cowboys Saturday!

On the road with RV some where between OH, WV and VA coming weekend. Hopefully back following weekend to shoot

Major Bill

Any info about the cas shooting at senior games in Utah in Oct 2011. Is this for fast guns only or can new bees shoot there ??

Thanks for replies. Going to NM hot air balloon festival and close to Utah for games

now

that thar question was funny

not all seiors are fast gunns.......LOL---LOL

now

that thar question was funny

not all seiors are fast gunns.......LOL---LOL

LOL... Seniors look like fast shooters and are fast shooters when the young wippersnappers ( less than 50 YO) are not invited or present at the shoot. :)

12 Mile Reb is fast even when the youngin's are there. ;)

Only gotta be 50 YO to be a senior at the Utah Senior Games.

Blastmaster

Archived