SASS Wire Forum

EOT 2011 Expense Questionnaire

Misty Moonshine

Hi Everyone! :D

Im currently working on an expense analysis for attendees of END of TRAIL. This includes shooters, conventioneers, vendors, sponsors, guests, volunteers, spectators.....everyone! This type of information and feedback is vital and will help us tremendously when considering event costs in the future.

Please email me at misty@sassnet.com with answers to the following questions:

1. Where are you from?

2. How did you get to END of TRAIL 2011?

a. How much did it cost you to travel to END of TRAIL 2011?

b. How much did you spend on gas/service stations?

i. How much of your gas/service stations expense was within the state of New Mexico?

3. Where did you stay while you were at END of TRAIL?

a. How long did you stay?

b. How much did you spend per night?

4. How many hours a day did you spend at Founders Ranch?

5. How much did you spend onsite at Founders Ranch on:

a. Vendors?

b. Food?

6. Did you eat meals outside of Founders Ranch; in local restaurants, diners, delis?

a. How much did you spend?

b. How often?

7. How much did you spend on supplies?

a. How many times did you go for supplies?

b. How much did you spend each time?

8. Did you have any unforeseen costs?

a. Breakdowns, repairs?

9. Any additional expenses in relation to attending EOT 2011 not outlined above?

Thank you so much for your time in answering these questions! I look forward to hearing from you!

~Misty Moonshine

WHy?

Is SASS gonna' Help PAY expenses??? :blink:

No, but when one is talking to potential sponsors and local officials, it is good to have actual figures of how we have helped the local economy and the vendors themselves.

Reply has been sent ~

Buena suerte,

eGG

No, but when one is talking to potential sponsors and local officials, it is good to have actual figures of how we have helped the local economy and the vendors themselves.

Reply has been sent ~

Buena suerte,

eGG

yup

like paving the county road ;)

that was a true bonus

EoT 2011 was a grand time. EoT has been a grand time in the past and will be in the future. Of this I have no doubt.

Happy to help Miss Misty Moonshine out with her request.

Dan

Misty,

Mine is on the way. I think it would have been nice to have a survey form in the registration packet to be completed at EOT.

TB

Misty,

Mine is on the way. I think it would have been nice to have a survey form in the registration packet to be completed at EOT.

TB

I couldnt agree more, Turquoise Bill! Hindsight and all. Its already on my list- definitely look for one in the years to come! :)

Hi Everyone! :D

Im currently working on an expense analysis for attendees of END of TRAIL. This includes shooters, conventioneers, vendors, sponsors, guests, volunteers, spectators.....everyone! This type of information and feedback is vital and will help us tremendously when considering event costs in the future.

Please email me at misty@sassnet.com with answers to the following questions:

1. Where are you from? Loveland CO

2. How did you get to END of TRAIL 2011? Big Red FORD truck and cargo trailer

a. How much did it cost you to travel to END of TRAIL 2011? Did shows/ shoots at Byers, CO; Grand Junction, CO; Cortez, CO so EOT was only 5 hours rather than 8hrs from Loveland.

b. How much did you spend on gas/service stations? $385 from Cortez return to Loveland.

i. How much of your gas/service stations expense was within the state of New Mexico? $192

3. Where did you stay while you were at END of TRAIL? Lazy K Bed and Breakfast in Edgewood, NM

a. How long did you stay? 8 nights

b. How much did you spend per night?$110- the breakfast was worth it!

4. How many hours a day did you spend at Founders Ranch?I was like a slave only had more fun. 7am-7pm

5. How much did you spend onsite at Founders Ranch on:

a. Vendors? $382

b. Food?$180

6. Did you eat meals outside of Founders Ranch; in local restaurants, diners, delis?YES

a. How much did you spend?$270 + groceries in Edgewood $88

b. How often?4x

7. How much did you spend on supplies? $128

a. How many times did you go for supplies?Once to Home Depot

b. How much did you spend each time?$128

8. Did you have any unforeseen costs? Does another pair of spur straps count? :lol:

a. Breakdowns, repairs? 1873 Win and 1878 Colt S/G to Cowboys and Indians and Johnny Meadows! $CHEAP$ ;)

9. Any additional expenses in relation to attending EOT 2011 not outlined above? VENDOR BOOTH $450 + WILD BUNCH $75 and MAIN MATCH $200

Thank you so much for your time in answering these questions! I look forward to hearing from you!

~Misty Moonshine

Sent you an email. The only problem with getting the questionnaire at EOT is you would not have the spending total at that time....and I would have probably lost the questionnaire before I got it home and filled out. :D

Archived