SASS Wire Forum

Well, maybe not hardly as rare as hen's teeth or maybe even horse toes, but I've never seen any like 'em before. Some of you are familiar with AWA, but for those unfamiliar, these are the guns that looked so much like a Colt...that Colt sued AWA. The bluing is incredible as is the real CCH and these pistols are all but new. Beyond that, they are slick as butter right from the factory. Actually, slick does not begin to describe them. They are simply a fine pair of pistols. If you're a Classic Cowboy...or want to shoot Classic Cowboy...or just want to shoot the classic cowboy caliber...or shoot black powder, here are the pistols for you. The only thing I can find that is less than near perfect is one of the cases has a piece broken that prevents the case from closing properly, but please tell me you're not going to leave them in the case.

Want to take a gander at them, click here.

$1250 gets them shipped to your FFL.

As usual, first "I'll take them" here for everybody to see gets them.

So, what would I consider trading fodder toward these jewels?

Uberti made 73 or 66 in .357/.38

Rugers:

Single Sixes in .22...possibly in .32

Vaqueros in .357

New Vaqueros in .357

Nice .22 rifle. Prefer semi-auto, but open to nice lever or pump gun.

.22 semi-auto pistol. Ruger is favorite, but others would be considered.

Small but nice personal carry gun.

Got something you think I can't resist? Try me. It never hurts to ask.

Please use personal messaging for trade offers and if you like, post here that you have sent a PM.

I won't be at the computer on a regular basis until Monday, so be patient please.

Man o Man, these are what I tried to order when AWA started, I waited months before I was told that they wernt making them yet, so I got Rugers instead.

BTT for a fine friend

cheyenne :)

Dont the peacekeepers has the coil hammer spring like a ruger?I have some longhorns but they have the flat spring and awa dont make the longhorns anymore.

Dont the peacekeepers has the coil hammer spring like a ruger?I have some longhorns but they have the flat spring and awa dont make the longhorns anymore.

Howdy,

the peacekeepers have a flat spring unless they have been converted, they are the first colt clones built by AWA and are hard to find and very nice guns, the newer ultimates made by AWA come with the coil spring I do believe.

KK

:FlagAm: I have a Thompson Center Arms R55 Classic 22LR you might be interested in. It is as new with just 200 rounds down the tube. I have two factory five round and two factory ten round clips, the factory box, manual and supplied lock. This is a high quality rifle in all respects.

Here is a link to the company's web site: http://http://www.tcarms.com/firearms/youth_r-55_rifles.php

Be sure to click on the video. There is a few seconds of preview and then click on the arrow in the upper right hand corner.

If interested, please P.M. me and we can talk.

Thank you for any consideration given.

Regards,

Chas B. Wolfson

Buck;- I just can't stand it any longer. I have to make an offer on these nice looking revolvers. I am offering $1100 shipped. I know this is not an auction, and am not saying they arn't worth your asking price. Fact is I don't need 'em; just kinda' want them. -- Slick --

Archived