SASS Wire Forum

From the Devious Mind of Dang It Dan

I'm just hoping it's a shotgun target :blush:

Nah, pistol.

Kidding.

Actually this was version 2.0. I modified it so it goes faster (yes faster) and all the birds are on the same plane. Version 2.1 would have been the one we were going to use at TLS.

Oh well. Maybe I will donate it to whomever steps up and takes on the Florida State match this coming year. Who knows....

I assume the solution is to aim for the hub, if you do not break a bird with the splatter then you might stop the rotation by buggering up the mechanism.......

I assume the solution is to aim for the hub, if you do not break a bird with the splatter then you might stop the rotation by buggering up the mechanism.......

Nice try. Version 2.1 has a gaurd in front of the hub and a splatter gaurd over the bearings. I try to build things that really are bullet proof.

Ahhh can I see the SLOW motion version PLEASE!!!

Deadly Sharpshooter can probably use that at their Annual in October. Put that on Stage One.

:)

Ahhh can I see the SLOW motion version PLEASE!!!

Deadly Sharpshooter can probably use that at their Annual in October. Put that on Stage One.

:)

Seriously Zack, don't give Sharpshooter any ideas - he has enough of those on his own. Looking forward and scared to shoot this one some day.

Seriously Zack, don't give Sharpshooter any ideas - he has enough of those on his own. Looking forward and scared to shoot this one some day.

Don't worry - it's much faster now ;).

Let's just say that if you are prone to getting dizzy, you might want to sit down to shoot it.

Now what do I do with the 4' stars I cut out??

Oh well.

Archived